Singler's T-Shirt Design

In yet another great article at ESPN, Dana O'Neil writes about Singler and Thomas' work as visual arts majors. They seem pretty into it, more than you'd expect from a college athlete. Can be read here. Here's Singler's t-shirt design to commemorate the undefeated home record:

You can get the bigger, detailed version on the ESPN page.

Pretty cool, if you ask me, and I'll definitely be buying one if they're ever for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane05 View Post
    In yet another great article at ESPN, Dana O'Neil writes about Singler and Thomas' work as visual arts majors. They seem pretty into it, more than you'd expect from a college athlete. Can be read here. Here's Singler's t-shirt design to commemorate the undefeated home record:

Pretty cool, if you ask me, and I'll definitely be buying one if they're ever for sale.
    Dana, who let you back onto the message boards?

In one of the DBP videos, they had a tour of Singler's apartment where they showed some of his paintings. I was really surprised and impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane05 View Post

Check out the Duke University stores: http://www.shopdukestores.duke.edu/e...tml&design=106

There was rumors a after the acc tournament that he might design a shirt for the winning the tourney and maybe a F4 or NC shirt if Duke did that well. Now that Duke has won the NC has anyone heard about whether or not he is designing any new shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by yancem View Post
    There was rumors a after the acc tournament that he might design a shirt for the winning the tourney and maybe a F4 or NC shirt if Duke did that well. Now that Duke has won the NC has anyone heard about whether or not he is designing any new shirts?
    The guy won Final Four MOP less than a week ago, and you already want to put him back to work? You guys are tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    The guy won Final Four MOP less than a week ago, and you already want to put him back to work? You guys are tough.
    I'm not expecting the shirt to already be designed, I was just wondering if he was going to design one (or 2)? I would imaging that if he was/is planning on designing another shirt, it would be in the works (at least in his head) because it's would be a great way to continue thinking about how sweet it is to be a national champion and MOP (what a horrible acronym btw)

Cool ...

At the press conference earlier today, K and Kyle indicated that everybody's MOP was indeed working on something to commemorate the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Sweetness.

Anybody know how the money thing works from sales of t-shirts with Kyle's designs? I assume that Kyle does not benefit in any way other then having his designs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    At the press conference earlier today, K and Kyle indicated that everybody's MOP was indeed working on something to commemorate the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Sweetness.
    Kyle Singler original coming soon to a coffee table book near you.

So talented!!!