Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Duke class of 2014!

Hey fellow Duke fans!
    I have been a duke fan since we won it all in 2001! I am an avid basketball fan who has lurked for a long time on DBR. Yesterday, I was accepted to Duke University's class of 2014!

Just thought I would share with some fellow Duke fans! It has been an awesome few days

Quote Originally Posted by duke2014 View Post
    Hey fellow Duke fans!
    I have been a duke fan since we won it all in 2001! I am an avid basketball fan who has lurked for a long time on DBR. Yesterday, I was accepted to Duke University's class of 2014!

Just thought I would share with some fellow Duke fans! It has been an awesome few days
    Let me be the first to welcome you. You'll find these forums very interesting and friendly. Most age groups from high school all the way to retired folks are regulars. We are all fans of Duke in all of its facets If you want to know something about Duke or anything else, you will get an answer. Don't be shy about joining in on any of the threads now active. Once again, welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I actually have lurked for many years (ever since I knew how to use the internet and was introduced by my dad who uses the name godukecom) so I know how great of a site DBR is. Hopefully, I will be posting from my tent in krzyzewskiville in early 2011

Awesome. Duke was my first choice, my dream school. I had the privilege to attend and it was the best best best experience of my life. Congrats to ya!

Excellent, and congratulations! 4 more years, and we'll be welcoming you to the large, wonderful family of Duke alumni!

And congrats to your dad, godukecom, on clearly raising his offspring well and right!

Hope you come back next year and keep us up to date on what the Crazies are saying during the game.

Welcome to Duke and the boards. I hope you learn a lot and enjoy every minute of both.

Congrads

It's a great feeling, isn't it? Congratulations!

Sincere, profound congratulations and welcome! This is a life-long affiliation in a group that includes some unbelievably nice and talented individuals. Enjoy, flourish and capitalize on your impending Durham years, but never forget that they are only the most visible phase of your "Forever Duke" experience.

Quote Originally Posted by duke2014 View Post
    Hey fellow Duke fans!

Congratulations!!!! I got in ED in December. Best. Day. Of. My. Life.

I'm excited to be your future classmate!

Congrats! Or as someone cleverly posted above, Congrads!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com