Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Tickets for face value

I picked up a couple of lower level tickets Sunday afternoon, downtown Indy for friends flying in today. The whole ticket pack was $270 plus $30 processing= $300 (semis and championship games). $150 range would be a good price to pay. In that range. Go to Bracketown also, the Fanfest for the tournament. Just get to Indy!!!! And cheer Duke on tonight!!!

I'll be there tonight cheering loudly from section 610! Woot woot! Let's go Duke!

WVU fans were trying to give me tickets after the game Saturday, most likely in the student section. I doubt you'll find tickets for free tonight, but supply should not be a problem.

BTW, the student sections do not rise from front to back -- all seats are at the same level as the court. Be forewarned.

FYI: for anyone trying to buy a ticket before the game, there are TONS of people selling them on the street however be careful: there have been forgeries found. and they look EXTREMELY legit, enough that a couple of people got into the game, past security, and to there seats which they discovered didn't exist. That being said, a good way to determine if it's fake is that the NCAA logo printed all over the back repeatedly is a thermal hologram that should fade temporarily if you press on it for a while. Just an FYI. I've got a real set and tried it, it works.
    Duke '03
    Tent 1 '99/'00

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevil View Post
    That being said, a good way to determine if it's fake is that the NCAA logo printed all over the back repeatedly is a thermal hologram that should fade temporarily if you press on it for a while. Just an FYI. I've got a real set and tried it, it works.
    My word, it does. Poster is referring to the blue basketball logos on the back of the tickets.

Also, the Final Four logo on the front of the ticket is in relief, as are the word "Championship" and the date and site of the game.