Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JG Nothing View Post
    R-Bistro, Oceanaire, St. Elmo, McCormick and Schmicks, and Adobo Grill.

Sunday: Pacers (Dunleavy, Jones, and McRoberts) versus Rockets (Battier). Plenty of seats because the Pacers suck!
    We caught the Rockets-Lakers in Houston. The Rockets have so many injuries (including Battier that night) that they also suck.

Quote Originally Posted by House G View Post
    We caught the Rockets-Lakers in Houston. The Rockets have so many injuries (including Battier that night) that they also suck.
    Here's a link to a deal that's going to be sent out to Duke fans generally... Discount tix for the Rockets-Pacers... They will seat everyone together at each of the various price points.

https://www.pacersgroups.com/tickets/267/ password:bluedevils

Quote Originally Posted by House G View Post
    Yeah, but if you're sitting next to a crazed Duke fan and you also enjoy a few oat sodas, it might be a semi-entertaining evening.
    Can we boo Hansblah as part of the ticket package?

Better yet, yell out ideas for Josh, Dahntay, and Mike to use in hazing Hansblahblah.

Too bad Hans can't get thursday night off to go to NYC and cheer for his alma mater

Will Call Ticket Pick Up Times

I just chatted with the Duke Ticket Office. Tickets purchased thru Duke can be picked up at the Southeast corner of Lucas Oil Stadium at the following times:

Friday, April 2nd -- 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
    Saturday, April 3rd -- 2:30 PM to 8:45 PM

I hope this is helpful to my fellow Blue Devils in making your plans.

For those at the Drury, in case you want to split a cab to the alum party or the stadium etc, PM me for my cell.

[Cell phone number edited out. Please don't post your phone numbers! PM for that information!]
    Last edited by devil84; 03-31-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Don't post your cell number.
    Duke '03
    Tent 1 '99/'00

Wish I could be in Indy!

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I just chatted with the Duke Ticket Office. Tickets purchased thru Duke can be picked up at the Southeast corner of Lucas Oil Stadium at the following times:

Friday, April 2nd -- 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
    Saturday, April 3rd -- 2:30 PM to 8:45 PM

I hope this is helpful to my fellow Blue Devils in making your plans.
    Is this for people who already have tickets? I'm going to assume that they're sold out at the Duke ticket office or it's for Iron Dukes or something.

Hey Weezie, DITBD and Deac,

So, will I be seeing you guys in Indy?

Was out of town after the Regional and finally am able to post.

ricks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tina View Post
    Is this for people who already have tickets? I'm going to assume that they're sold out at the Duke ticket office or it's for Iron Dukes or something.
    Yes. Duke has sold out its tickets. The will call pickup times are for us fortunate ones who were able to get tickets thru the Duke ticket office.

I assume that the hours for the will call window are the same for tickets from the other schools, but I don't know that for a fact. Sometimes schools will set up ticket pickup sites at the team's hotel or other convenient location. I would imagine that since Butler is so close to Indy, they probably have an on-campus ticket pickup site.

Quote Originally Posted by ricks68 View Post

ricks

We will be staying in the land of the missing D and the E on Friday night and in Bloomington on Sat/Sun/Mon (hopefully!). with family. Would love to hoist an ale or sammich with some more Duke folks during our stay. Time for a PM.

ricks
    Absolutely. The Bludevil-mobile rolls Friday at dawn!

Grabbed 2 alumni tickets ---- will be there!!!

Not sure what section yet, though....does anyone know where alumni tickets are? They said upper level, but wouldn't know until later on in the week....

Carpool 2 indy

Would anyone like to carpool 2 indy? I am in Burlington NC (30 minutes southwest of Duke. I can take 2 or 3 passengers with me. Anyone wanting to split costs on Hotels? I decided on last minute. Was fortunate to get tickets from Duke alum. Thanks and Go Duke! Look out Indianapolis, Here Come the Blue Devils!!
    Last edited by throatybeard; 04-05-2010 at 12:30 PM. Reason: formatting

ricks
    Not this year!
    Family responsibilities keep me home. I'll be watching on TV and will look for you guys!

Will people still be at the downtown Buffalo Wild Wings after the happy hour? Probably won't get into Indy until about 8pm friday. Driving beginning early tomorrow morning (working late tonight)? Im up for heading downtown early Sat before the alum party...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
    Would anyone like to carpool 2 indy? I am in Burlington NC (30 minutes southwest of Duke. I can take 2 or 3 passengers with me. Anyone wanting to split costs on Hotels? I decided on last minute. Was fortunate to get tickets from Duke alum. Thanks and Go Duke! Look out Indianapolis, Here Come the Blue Devils!!
    DevilwearsPrada--i would love to car pool--Im leaving tomorrow morning but am coming back sunday night--I know long way for the weekend but it is what worked. Im in Raleigh.

Headed to indy? Need a place to stay??

Hey Duke fans,

If you guys are headed up to indy and looking for an affordable place to stay then look us up. We are the Value Place in Plainfield which is 14 miles from Lucas Oil, a quick trip down I-70. We are 219.99 a week for 2 double beds, have a full sized refridgerator, 2 burner stove and microwave. Even though we are weekly we have plenty of availability and even if you stay only through the weekend you are saving a lot of money from going to the nightly hotels. If they have availability they are going to charge somewhere from 150-180 a night. Give us a call at 317-837-2950 to book a reservation or for more info.

Thanks,

(Go Butler! Gotta support the home town team )

I'm headed west!

I'm driving out to Indy from Philly tomorrow. Staying at the Homestead Studio Suites NW. So excited to be going back to a Final Four! It's been too long. Yes, I'm aware I'm spoiled. And I love it!

GO, DEVILS!