Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by throatybeard View Post
    We're clearing space next to SWilliams and Redick on the ceiling.
    lets just hope he sticks around long enough...

Why wait? Hold the ceremony in February, '08.

Why is every new guy a 2nd coming and the current "2nd coming" not as good?

My manager just told me...

That Kyle Singler has beefed up considerably, and now looks like WWE star Triple H. He also said that in workouts, when other guys are shooting threes, he jumps and does two handed 360 dunks that are worth 3 because obviously he takes off from behind the three point line. And I am talking about the NEW three point line here(which is too long/not long enough).

He also built an additional 3000 seats in cameron last week, raising the roof via military press, and stomping the floor until it sank the extra 10 feet down needed. He needed to do this, because he has already sold the 3,000 extra season tickets to women who saw him running down Wrightsville Beach when he was working out last week.

The crazy part was that he started that run outside Card, that morning, and was back for supper with the team. Forget making space in the rafters, we are going to put a holographic 200 foot statue of him outside Cameron that can be seen from Chapel Hell's campus.

HOLLA!

Quote Originally Posted by thebur View Post
    That Kyle Singler has beefed up considerably, and now looks like WWE star Triple H. He also said that in workouts, when other guys are shooting threes, he jumps and does two handed 360 dunks that are worth 3 because obviously he takes off from behind the three point line. And I am talking about the NEW three point line here(which is too long/not long enough).

He also built an additional 3000 seats in cameron last week, raising the roof via military press, and stomping the floor until it sank the extra 10 feet down needed. He needed to do this, because he has already sold the 3,000 extra season tickets to women who saw him running down Wrightsville Beach when he was working out last week.

The crazy part was that he started that run outside Card, that morning, and was back for supper with the team. Forget making space in the rafters, we are going to put a holographic 200 foot statue of him outside Cameron that can be seen from Chapel Hell's campus.

HOLLA!
    The extra 30 pounds is actually the weight of Roy William's soul, which Kyle keeps in a charm bracelet around his left wrist...so it doesn't affect his shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreechTDX View Post
    The extra 30 pounds is actually the weight of Roy William's soul, which Kyle keeps in a charm bracelet around his left wrist...so it doesn't affect his shot.
    nice try, but i doubt that he has a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreechTDX View Post
    Hahahaha... Phaedrus may be right, but if Roy has anything of value, Kyle stealthily steals it each night at 1:38 AM.

Then each morning Roy wakes up and says, "What in the heck? Well dang it all, somebody done stoled my things again, guess I better go buy some more!"

Quote Originally Posted by thebur View Post
    Hahahaha... Phaedrus may be right, but if Roy has anything of value, Kyle stealthily steals it each night at 1:38 AM.

Then each morning Roy wakes up and says, "What in the heck? Well dang it all, somebody done stoled my things again, guess I better go buy some more!"
    But he has to be cautious, if he spends too much he won't have dimes for his Cokes

Sounds to me like Patrick Davidson reincarnate.

Singler? I know Kyle Singler.

One time Singler and I were hiking on Mount Hood when a grizzly bear jumped out from behind a tree and stood a foot in front of us on the path, growling so loudly my hair was blown back and I could smell salmon on the bear's breath. In one seamless move Singler thrust his hand right into that bear's chest, pulled out its still-beating heart, showed it to the bear, and said, "Now leave before I have to HURT you." The bear rolled off the path and down the mountainside.