Remember kids, with the internet everything is public

http://deadspin.com/5498374/wvu-hote...han-a-sex-tape

(I know the link says sex tape, but it really is safe to click on)

this must be how the point guard broke his foot. shame.

let the kids be kids. still funny, though.

Pretty funny stuff. Reminds you how young these guys are. I hope they kick UK's butts if they end up playing them this weekend.

Yeah, it does remind me of how young these guys are. Looks like they are dealing with the immense pressure of the tournament better than some of us oldsters are here!

Um, I'm not easily offended, but the banners at the top of that page are very, very unsafe for work.

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    I wonder which one of them thought it would be a great idea to put those vids up on the internet. Ouch.

That's cool, looks like they had a lot of fun.

Those were highly entertaining. The Brian McKnight lipsynching had to be the best one!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Berg View Post
    Um, I'm not easily offended, but the banners at the top of that page are very, very unsafe for work.
    It could be that they're not showing in my browser or that the banners have rotated to something new since you saw them (nothing offensive on a viewing just now) but I do sincerely apologize if this linked to anything inappropriate at any time, for anyone.

There is an old saying amongst U.S. Sailors, "No cameras allowed in WestPac." College students, in the age of YouTube and Facebook, would be well advised to heed a slightly modified new saying, "No cameras allowed in hotel rooms."

Actually, "No cameras allowed in hotel rooms" is also an old saying amongst U.S. Sailors. Wow...this post went downhill in a hurry!
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    There is an old saying amongst U.S. Sailors, "No cameras allowed in WestPac." College students, in the age of YouTube and Facebook, would be well advised to heed a slightly modified new saying, "No cameras allowed in hotel rooms."

Actually, "No cameras allowed in hotel rooms" is also an old saying amongst U.S. Sailors. Wow...this post went downhill in a hurry!
    I think that's great. I love seeing college kids, especially athletes, having fun. They need something to get their minds off bball and academics and if dancing in your hotel room is the cure, then so be it.

Hate to say it, but watching this video makes me like WVU a lot more.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    I think that's great. I love seeing college kids, especially athletes, having fun. They need something to get their minds off bball and academics and if dancing in your hotel room is the cure, then so be it.

Hate to say it, but watching this video makes me like WVU a lot more.
    Agreed. This is embarrasing in a haha those guys are being goofy way not a these guys are making very bad decisions which reflect poorly on our program way. They're just having fun and there's nothing inappropriate. As a former collegiate athlete I understand what happens on road trips. You get cooped up on a bus or in a hotel room and only get to leave for meals and games. You have to find some way to entertain yourself. What's the big deal?