Thread: DBR Linkerama

Duke's on the radar when I check the weather

DBR Linkerama

I understand that there is a huge media storm blitz before the tourney, and that between Tuesday and Thursday of this week there really is only so much of substance that can be written, but does dbr really have to post EVERYTHING that appears online with the word 'Duke' in the title?

A lot of the articles that are linked under Duke aren't even articles, and furthermore some of them are some of the worst pieces of writing I have ever seen. Take this for example:

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/art...15/DC5/3150327

I wish I had those 5 minutes of my life back. And I really wish I hadn't given that site traffic that it didn't deserve.

hahaa that is hilariously bad. I've seen middle school papers with better writing than that.

Quote Originally Posted by ElonIsRising View Post
    I understand that there is a huge media storm blitz before the tourney, and that between Tuesday and Thursday of this week there really is only so much of substance that can be written, but does dbr really have to post EVERYTHING that appears online with the word 'Duke' in the title?

A lot of the articles that are linked under Duke aren't even articles, and furthermore some of them are some of the worst pieces of writing I have ever seen. Take this for example:

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/art...15/DC5/3150327

I wish I had those 5 minutes of my life back. And I really wish I hadn't given that site traffic that it didn't deserve.
    Who exactly was forcing you to click on links?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    It's hard to find a paragraph in there that is longer than 2 sentences.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Duke's on the radar when I check the weather
    Quote Originally Posted by allenmurray View Post
    Who exactly was forcing you to click on links?
    No one I suppose. I would just like to see more links to reputable sites, not just links for the sake of linking an article.

I guess it can be used for some good comedic relief though. My favorite line:

“I was not disappointed because they have been my pick to win it all in Indianapolis for about two weeks ago.”

Say whaaat??