ACC Tourney TV in DC

For some bizarre reason, the local DC Raycom affiliate, WDCA 20, doesn't seem to be showing the game today and they're not answering their phone.

Will the ESPN blackout be lifted in DC? I could get really cranky if they screw this up.

-jk

On Fox, Channel 5 in the DC metro area?

I'm in Arlington, Va. I just checked the schedules on FIOS TV. It shows the game being played on Fox, Channel 5.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    For some bizarre reason, the local DC Raycom affiliate, WDCA 20, doesn't seem to be showing the game today and they're not answering their phone.

Will the ESPN blackout be lifted in DC? I could get really cranky if they screw this up.

-jk
    Every year they do this. The tournament starts on Raycom sports then the championship is on ESPN. Do not fret. You will see the game on ESPN. It is confusing every year when they do that.
    The Terrapin Assassin

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel View Post
    I'm in Arlington, Va. I just checked the schedules on FIOS TV. It shows the game being played on Fox, Channel 5.
    Same for me in NOVA. IIRC, this isn't all that unusual. The big four network stations up here won't deign to show the whole tourney, but they'll pony up for the championship game, especially if there's a good chance Maryland will be in it.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Smile The game's on Fox.

I suppose it was too late for Fox to ask for their money back once Maryland didn't make it to the ACC tournament final!
    But maybe the Twerp fans will be catered to in the "tournament preview " that starts at noon on Fox. Should the Prince George police be alerted to get out on Route 1 in anticipation?