I have never cheated on a girl in my life. I am 38. After 7 years of marriage, I divorced 1.5 years ago. She cheated on me, twice. Then, I jumped right into a relationship with a long-time friend. We dated for a year before going through a horrible break up. I took four months off, not dating anyone. Then, about a month ago, I began dating again. I met many women. I am not used to dating different people at once and the whole thing is new to me. In short, I don't really know what I'm doing. Now, I face.......a conundrum.

There are two women that I have gone out with regularly for about 1.5 months now. We will call them Mandy and Julie. I didn't mean for it to happen this way, but the next thing I know, the innocent dating of many turned into something a little more substantial with both Mandy and Julie. They are the only ones I am seeing. They both recently expressed to me that they'd like to continue seeing me. I feel the same way about them. But I do not want to cheat. I just won't do it.

Last week, I ruptured my achilles tendon and I have to have surgery Tuesday. I will then be basically bed-ridden for more than two weeks. Both Mandy and Julie have told me, "I'll be there for you. I will take care of you!"

Uh-Oh. See my problem?

I'm not a bad guy and I want to do the right thing. But I'm new to dating and am unsure how to handle this. I like both girls for different reasons.

Anyone have any thoughts? Advice? I feel like I'm living a sitcom, and one way or another, the fecal matter is about to hit the fan.

-EarlJam