Thread: Lemur Poll Skew

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Lemur Poll Skew

Obviously this has nothing to do with Duke basketball, but it will get more views in the EK than the OTB. Move it as you wish mods..

If you are on Facebook..please promote this from Pepsi..and vote...it's the 19th ranked idea now, but the top 10 ideas get $50K for funding.

Save lemurs by growing public awareness through a new tour path. Duke Lemur Center

http://www.refresheverything.com/thepathtosavinglemurs
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Here...now it's relevant to basketball...

Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Bleah, it dropped a spot to 20.

I glanced at this thread title without first putting on my reading glasses and though it read Lemur Pull Stew - and then thought, "Oh no, here it comes . . ." Thankfully once I had my glasses on I realized that CB&B would not be hunted down and destroyed after all.
    Last edited by allenmurray; 03-10-2010 at 10:59 AM.