Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    crap

bank 3 to win the game. UNBELIEVABLE

This is what the Italians call "disastro."

Man, I really feel sorry for that kid Dixon of Cincy who dribbled the ball out of bounds with 3 seconds left.

The only way to bounce back from something like that would be to spank UNC in the NIT.

That was an incredible game between WVU and Cincy... just as all of the Big East games have been today. Quite the opposite of our conference's tourney, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinFunk View Post
    That was an incredible game between WVU and Cincy... just as all of the Big East games have been today. Quite the opposite of our conference's tourney, in fact.
    Well, remember that the Big East is a day ahead of us. Don't knock the quality of the ACC Tourney until at least after our top 4 teams play.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Don't look now, but Kentucky is currently being doubled up by Alabama in the 1st half - 22-11 lead for the Tide.

Bah; as soon as I post this it goes to 22-13.

And Michigan just took a 2-pt lead over OSU with :25 to play.

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    If this holds and Duke wins today, I personally only see WVU as our competition for the fourth #1 seed. I think SU and UK are locked in regardless of SU's loss and UK's ongoing battle with Bama right now. Seems to me the teams outisde the Big 3 fighting for the last #1 slot are Duke, WVU, OSU and KSU, though I see KSU as the weakest one unless they win out and WVU goes down tonight and Duke goes down tomorrow. Even then, I would still give Duke the edge. Looking more and more to me as Duke/WVU 1-2 in the West.

Nice defense Michigan, gave them the best possible shot that you could hand a team with 2.2 left. No effort at all to make them waste time in the back court.

Spoke too soon on OSU...goes to show you how crazy these tourney's are. My luck, things will change again with that 1 second remaining...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    What a finish-

Manny Harris hits a 2 to put Michigan up with 3 seconds left, and then Evan Turner nails a 3 at the buzzer to win it for OSU.

1-3-1 defense with nobody guarding the inbounder and only one guy on the national player of the year with under 2 seconds left? What?! There were 2 guys within the key just watching. Don't you think they could have helped more by being on the perimeter? In any event, still hit an amazing 40 foot jumper and certainly wasn't easy, but Michigan could have (and should have) made it nearly impossible.

Two miraculous buzzer beaters by our competitors for a #1 seed. That seems like a bad omen.

perhaps the worst last play defense I have ever seen. gave ET a clean run up the court, ne defense in site until he pulled up for the shot. awful awful coaching.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

I am watching UK and they are only up 3 with 3 min left. Signs of things to come in the NCAA's?

Quote Originally Posted by noyac View Post
    I am watching UK and they are only up 3 with 3 min left. Signs of things to come in the NCAA's?
    It's what's they've done all year. They usually get away with it, but I'm not convinced that their inconsistency will carry them to a title. I would be surprised if they make it to the Final Four.

will Wisc break 40 pts? Thats the big question right now.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Lehigh sucks, Lehigh sucks! Go Lafayette ('89)!

Northwestern up 4 on Purdue at half. Let's start a pick 'em contest for who will hit a buzzer-beater three to save them.