Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by RainingThrees View Post
    This is true. Jason Kidd err I mean Kendall Marshall will have the ball in his hands. I have a feeling Marshall isn't the pg UNC is looking for though. Roy relies on speed and while Marshall is a great passer, he is not fast.
    I just hope that for Roy's sake, Marshall doesn't challenge the NBA rule and go pro early. Despite his medicore foot speed, he passes with more oomph than Peter Griffin does gas.

As to H. Barnes, reports out of Iowa indicate that he was gesticulating in anger while watching some of his future teammates (many of them may be gone) play like their heels had been dipped in tar as the Blue Devils ran circles around them from beginning to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Corey View Post
    I just hope that for Roy's sake, Marshall doesn't challenge the NBA rule and go pro early. Despite his medicore foot speed, he passes with more oomph than Peter Griffin does gas.

As to H. Barnes, reports out of Iowa indicate that he was gesticulating in anger while watching some of his future teammates (many of them may be gone) play like their heels had been dipped in tar as the Blue Devils ran circles around them from beginning to end.
    Funny! I've been wondering to myself if he was gonna bring a janitor's work ethic to next year's team b/c they are gonna need some cleaning up. Does he have it in him to make this team believe in him?

Quote Originally Posted by airowe View Post
    The WWW influence is strong with Quincy's circle.
    I have seen several references to WWW. Would someone please explain what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by 60's Devil View Post
    I have seen several references to WWW. Would someone please explain what that is.
    It's a typo. He meant WoW (world of warcraft, the most popular influence amongst teen super-athletes)

Quote Originally Posted by 60's Devil View Post
    Worldwide Wes (William Wesley). He is a person of questionable integrity who associates with programs of questionable integrity to broker deals of questionable integrity. Google him at your own risk (I would assume anything associated with his name will put all sorts of nasty viruses in your computer)

I took a chance

Quote Originally Posted by allenmurray View Post
    Worldwide Wes (William Wesley). He is a person of questionable integrity who associates with programs of questionable integrity to broker deals of questionable integrity. Google him at your own risk (I would assume anything associated with his name will put all sorts of nasty viruses in your computer)
    and googled him.

http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/20...nba-basketball

http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/20...nba-basketball

Wes is associated with Nike. He seems to steer top prospects to Nike schools. Most prominently Nike schools coached by John Calipari. He is also close with Lebron James' agent. The top prospects are then potential clients for Lebron's agent when they "turn pro," if they are not already pro. He is now going to be an agent for coaches. This is very disturbing. An AD hiring a coach may have to decide if they want to hire one of Wes' clients or never get one of his players.

SoCal

Question

Who pays for the travel/lodging/tickets for recruits and commits to come to the UNC game?

SoCal

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDukeFan View Post
    Who pays for the travel/lodging/tickets for recruits and commits to come to the UNC game?

SoCal
    Not Duke unless its an Official Visit, which can only be taken in the Senior Year and are typically done outside of high school basketball season (in the Fall.)