New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

WBB: Duke 83, Virginia 65

Duke can wrap up the season ACC title tonight (at least share depending on what FSU does and if we lose again) in Cameron. UVA is ranked 18th, game is at 8:30 on FOX Sports.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Should be a good game and our 3 seniors will be honored. There was a good crowd for last Friday's game, so hopefully we'll have the same tonight.

Any idea if I can get this game online? I'm from PA and every now and then Comcast will air Fox Sports Network games but it's not on tonight.

Congrats to the women for a big win over UVa (17th straight) and clinching the ACC regular season crown!

Freshman Allison Vernerey was a perfect 8-8 from the field and Jasmine Thomas displayed her magic in the second half.

Great second half

That 7/7 start from the field was outstanding. Vernerey was the woman of the match.

Now the women close out the regular season Sunday afternoon at UNC, who have lost 7 of 8. You just have to love these standings for both the men and the women:

http://www.theacc.com/this-is/accstandings.html#mbb

How Weird Is This?

If there are no further changes in the standings this weekend, Duke will play either Carolina or Maryland ... in the quarterfinals.

Refardless of what happens in the ACC tournament, Duke will get a high seed in the Tournament...probably a #2.

An excellent season for Coach M..Congrats to the Women !!!

I believe that Verneray will see her number hanging in the rafters of Cameron on Senior Day of 2014! She is an outstanding center as a freshman and will only get better - IMHO (with a silent H).

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    I believe that Verneray will see her number hanging in the rafters of Cameron on Senior Day of 2014! She is an outstanding center as a freshman and will only get better - IMHO (with a silent H).
    I can see that. She obviously has improved amazingly in her first year. I imagine with P's weight training, by the time she is in her 4th year she will be an impressive force.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."