Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I love watching Henson. I think he'll become a very effective player in a bizarre kind of way, but right now he's just such a strange specimen of a human being that doesn't really know how to play basketball very well. He's so obscenely long that he ends up doing good things sometimes, but you just never know what you're going to get when he tries to do things with his body.

If Thompson picks up another foul early in the second half and has to sit it could get really, really ugly for the holes.

Anyone have a link to a Triangle stream of this game? Our games are always found on ESPN the Triangle, but apparently Carolina's are not. Weird.

Any help is appreciated. I'd like to listen the Heels slow death while watching Kentucky, hopefully, stumble in Starkville.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    If Thompson picks up another foul early in the second half and has to sit it could get really, really ugly for the holes.
    No need to wait for the foul. The genius coach they have just sat Thompson at the 17:00 minute mark to get Wear in...

I hate watching players like Rice that loaf on defense and then reach in. Then they look at the ref with a what did I do look. If I was coaching against GT, I'd go right at that guy. Go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Anyone have a link to a Triangle stream of this game? Our games are always found on ESPN the Triangle, but apparently Carolina's are not. Weird.

Any help is appreciated. I'd like to listen the Heels slow death while watching Kentucky, hopefully, stumble in Starkville.
    Go to Raycom.com. They normally stream the games they are airing.

Here is the link to the game: http://raycom.swarmcast.com/login/id...ED003048C1E168

http://atdhe.net/index.html

Oh, this is just awful. It's one thing to watch the Heels struggle against teams that are good or playing well, but GT is playing poorly and still doubling us up.

Optimism to the extent of being funny

It was funny how some posters on IC were talking about a impending turnaround from this UNC team after their win over state. They were giving all sorts of reasons like... by law of averages, their guards are due for a strong shooting night; if they could contain Lawal and Iman, no one on gtech team could score...
    really...this to me is optimism to the extent of being silly and funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
    I love watching Henson. I think he'll become a very effective player in a bizarre kind of way, but right now he's just such a strange specimen of a human being that doesn't really know how to play basketball very well. He's so obscenely long that he ends up doing good things sometimes, but you just never know what you're going to get when he tries to do things with his body.
    Watch him play defense inside. He's putting both hands on the Tech offensive players and pushing them; the refs apparently feel sorry for him being overmatched physically and aren't bothering to call fouls.

I don't think UNC will get to 50 points this game, and I'm wondering if they'll make 40 points.

Thank you for the link, moonpie.

Thanks for your advice, too, Boozer. But I'd rather watch this walk to the non-Tournament happen

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedBlue View Post
    It was funny how some posters on IC were talking about a impending turnaround from this UNC team after their win over state.
    Ugh, I had to have dinner with a couple of hole fans Sat night after their uber-triumph over state. The holes were simply giddy with joy, almost to the point of needing a slap to snap out of it. I hope gtech can deliver a resounding belt to the chops.
    Last edited by throatybeard; 02-16-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: tags

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoHeel View Post
    Oh, this is just awful. It's one thing to watch the Heels struggle against teams that are good or playing well, but GT is playing poorly and still doubling us up.
    Got to give you credit for being a true Heels fan and still watching the game. Most of the Heels I know have long switched channels.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeHopkins
    Got to give you credit for being a true Heels fan and still watching the game. Most of the Heels I know have long switched channels.
    That's more admirable than some of my Heel "fan" friends. They've switched teams.

Well they caught henson with one of his pushes. Will the heels hit the 40pt mark? Go Duke!

That's more admirable than some of my Heel "fan" friends. They've switched teams.
    Most unc fans I know of deny 8-20 ever happened. It most definitely happened, just like how we'll look back and see that 15-16 happened in 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeHopkins View Post
    There's this nice little Frontline documentary on the airline industry on PBS you can watch...I recommend adult diapers for either..

I would say this might end up being the worst defeat in the Roy Williams era, except that Tech seems to get sloppier as the game wears on.

Thanks for your advice, too, Boozer. But I'd rather watch this walk to the non-Tournament happen
    Are the Raycom streams bad? I have never watched a game there just knew that they streamed games. Sorry if I sent you to them if their streaming is poor.