Funny true story

This is true as far as I know and just happend over last weekend to my colleague/friend who is a little strange behaviorially anyway - but a good guy and an occasional drinking partner on a Friday after work at a local pub.

My colleague flew into Pitt from Washington State on a red eye this past Saturday/Sunday morning, and drove over to WV and home - little sleep. Got home fell asleep for a couple hours, woke up groggy and thirsty. So he decided to have some Russian tea that his friend had given him. He put a few spoonfulls of the tea in his cup, mixed hot water, stirred it up and proceeded to drink it. He noticed that it didn't smell right or taste right. In fact it tasted bad. So after he drank about half of the cup, he noticed that there was a lot of stuff in the cup that did not go into solution. About that time his wife came in the kitchen and asked what he was doing. He explained and then she told him that the Russian tea had been gone for a long time and that she used that jar to put a mix of her parent's ashes.
    ~rthomas

Drinking them is so lame.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17933669/