Floyd Landis: International Fugitive?

So apparently France has issued an arrest warrant for Floyd Landis to question his connection to hacking attempts made on one of the labs in September 2006, a few months after he tested positive for elevated testosterone levels.

What do people think about this? Apparently they requested he come for questioning in November and he never showed so now they've issued a warrant...is it really that likely that he would have hacked the lab that long after the results had been made public? What could he have changed at that point?

That said, I don't think this ever comes to anything. Landis won't go over there, and the U.S. isn't going to extradite him (at least I don't think they will).

Is there merit to these accusations, or is this just more of the French coming after American cyclists?

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    So apparently France has issued an arrest warrant for Floyd Landis to question his connection to hacking attempts made on one of the labs in September 2006, a few months after he tested positive for elevated testosterone levels.

What do people think about this? Apparently they requested he come for questioning in November and he never showed so now they've issued a warrant...is it really that likely that he would have hacked the lab that long after the results had been made public? What could he have changed at that point?

That said, I don't think this ever comes to anything. Landis won't go over there, and the U.S. isn't going to extradite him (at least I don't think they will).

Is there merit to these accusations, or is this just more of the French coming after American cyclists?
    Here is a report from cyclingnews.com that looks at some of the history:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arre...ndis-in-france