First of all, no more weather discussions. Up here in Boston, we're not getting any snow at all, and the team will have no problem getting here today.

Second, BC is not that good of a team. I expect the game tomorrow to be the same way that the game was when BC played at Cameron: they will hang around in the first half, and then Duke will expand its lead in the second half. The BC crowd will be jacked up for the game, it's probably the biggest home game of the year for them. However, BC is nowhere near as good as they were last year, Tyrese Rice was a huge loss and they haven't found anyone to replace him at the point. They do have a couple of good wing players and some size underneath, but Scheyer and Smith on the outside for us have a huge advantage over whoever BC plays at those positions.

I've only seen BC play live one time this year, and they were awful against Maryland. In particular, Vazquez was able to dictate the tempo, and BC is not a team that is built to come from behind with the offense that Skinner runs. I'm not trying to sound overconfident, but I just don't think BC has the talent to match up with Duke for 40 minutes, especially if Singler has found his shot and Scheyer and Smith continue to play well.