Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Smiles

Quote Originally Posted by ScreechTDX View Post
    ...hmmm...

This post says nothing about how much UNC sucks.
    Point taken!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Point taken!
    This one doesn't either.

I think this one meets the standard

if you can't go to college go to sate
    if you can't go to state go to jail
    if you can't go to jail go to hell
    GO TO HELL CAROLINA GO TO HELL (EAT S***)

King Rice

Quote Originally Posted by dukestheheat View Post
    ok screech,

i detest king rice.

i don't however 'hate' him.

dth.
    I hate King Rice.

-EarlJam

I respect UNC and the fans because our rivalry is exactly the way it should be. Overall I would call it a "Good Rivalry"... and sometimes a "Classy Rivalry" (if you subtract the few UNC Knuckleheads).

On the other hand: I do not respect UMD fans. I think I'm much closer to hate w/ UMD than with UNC. It's the knucklehead factor: UMD Knuckleheads > UNC Knuckleheads. (Bottles tossed at Boozer's mom + JJ T-shirts + Vitriol chants + Anarchic styled riots and mayhem = Little respect of UMD Fans).

It's hard for me to hate UNC b/c I've met a lot of classy UNC students + alumni. UMD... well that's a different story.

Im glad I finally looked at this thread..

Hate UNC...

Well of course I hate hate hate them!?!

Some folks have decided to distain, dislike, or just generally not impressed by them. If there were a word stronger than hate, I'd use that 3 x's to.

As a "ute" (think Cousn Vinny not the Mormons) I cant tell you how many times I wished for Coach Smith or whatever GOOD game changing player they had at the time to experience severe chest pains, get flamingo knee'd, have a car accident... whatever. I dont watch UNC game for them to win... I watch to see them lose!! and I've seen them win far far too often.

Im not one to to help up a tarheel when hes down... Im one to keep kicking his head till it flies off this shoulders.

I know what you are prolly thinking... "that wilko dude needs help"

But its actually very theraputic. someone cuts me off in traffic... I dont need to extend my finger use bad language and set a bad example for my 2 young sons.. I can surpress my rage and hate on a heel..

I have to watch Duke / UNC games alone.

Okay, okay...

Quote Originally Posted by ScreechTDX View Post
    This one doesn't either.
    my true thoughts will come out. Yes, during my senior year as UNC was playing Michigan for the title, I hoped and begged for a stray nuke to hit the Super Dome and rid the world of the dual scourges that had infested the title game. Any coincident loss of life, while tragic, could be tolerated in the name of the greater good.

Wow, no comments in 24 hours, I think I pretty much ended this conversation...
    Last edited by YmoBeThere; 05-12-2007 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Amen

my true thoughts will come out. Yes, during my senior year as UNC was playing Michigan for the title, I hoped and begged for a stray nuke to hit the Super Dome and rid the world of the dual scourges that had infested the title game. Any coincident loss of life, while tragic, could be tolerated in the name of the greater good.

Wow, no comments in 24 hours, I think I pretty much ended this conversation...

Dude, how you didn't get banned for expressing your opinion I don't know, but more power to you brother. I assure you similar thoughts were running through my mind in 93 and even worse in 05. To use a Star Wars annalogy (and sound like a total geek) Duke is Luke Skywalker, Han Solo & Chewbacca the good side of the force. While UNC is the dark side and the evil empire. Dean Smith IS Darth Vader! LOL!