http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sp...sminority.html

Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Push coalition is calling out the braves for now only having 1 african american on the roster (it was zero). Here is my favorite line:
"As I expected, [Schuerholz?s] idea is the bottom line: I'll put the best 40 men I can get wherever I can get them from on the field, and that's fair. But the fact of the matter is if they put resources into recruiting here in the United States, and more specifically here in Atlanta, there are talented players here." You cant just build an infrastructure to recruit players. Major League Baseball has implementsed their initiative in Compton, but baseball player development takes a lot of time and money, and for the braves to do that in Atlanta, when they arent even guaranteed all of the fruits of that labor, is absurd.

What? the braves are going to put the best players on the field? GET OUT OF TOWN! Its not like this is a business or anything? You know what, there are no Jewish people on the braves roster - I think Atlanta needs to do a better job recruiting Jewish people.

This type of thing is so infuriating - there is a sense of entitlement eminating from Jesse Jackson's group that is mind boggling.