Gottlieb on Basketball and Beyond

I heard a promo yesterday that Doug Gottlieb was going to be on Basketball and Beyond with Coach K last night, but I didn't get a chance to hear it. Anyone know if the K quote about "if anyone is an expert on being unathletic, it's Doug Gottlieb" came up?

Quote Originally Posted by barjwr View Post
    I heard a promo yesterday that Doug Gottlieb was going to be on Basketball and Beyond with Coach K last night, but I didn't get a chance to hear it. Anyone know if the K quote about "if anyone is an expert on being unathletic, it's Doug Gottlieb" came up?
    I hope not. I didn't care for Gottlieb's comments, and I didn't really care for Coach K's response either (at least not to the extent he pushed it).

He turned into a real kiss up when dealing directly with Coach K. "Alarmingly Whimpy".

In an interesting move, Gottlieb ranks us 4th ahead of Purdue on his power rankings ballot. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/powerr...d=1&show=first

Quote Originally Posted by SCMatt33 View Post
    In an interesting move, Gottlieb ranks us 4th ahead of Purdue on his power rankings ballot. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/powerr...d=1&show=first
    I noted in another thread, but Gottlieb was very complimentary of both Scheyer and Duke in his latest Insider column on ESPN.

Coach K radio show guest: Doug Gottlieb

For serious.

This will be re-airing for the night owls from 2-3 AM "tonight" and on regular hours Saturday morning from 9-10.

The channel is XM 144 / Sirius 123 – Mad Dog Radio

Mr. Gottlieb took some ribbing from Coach K after the "alarmingly unathletic" Gottlieb called Duke as much.

And now, K's hosting the ESPN analyst on his show. Should be entertaining.
    Last edited by Mike Corey; 01-08-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Corey View Post
    For serious.

This will be re-airing for the night owls from 2-3 AM "tonight" and on regular hours Saturday morning from 9-10.

The channel is XM 144 / Sirius 123 – Mad Dog Radio

Mr. Gottlieb took some ribbing from Coach K after the "alarmingly unathletic" Gottlieb called Duke as much.

And now, K's hosting the ESPN analyst on his show. Should be entertaining.
    Any other way to listen to this if we don't have Sirius? Do they podcast it after online somewhere?

Is there a podcast available on iTunes? I personally think it would be hilarious for Gottlieb to have to eat his words about Duke being
    un-athletic in front of Coach K himself

look...doug is a hater...pure and simple...and he can't erase the obvious fact by sitting in front of the camera blowing smoke up jay williams butt..

he may play nice with coach k, and jay, but he's a hater...