get guys check this out

I found this really good site. Its a full acc forum site. Just check it out.

acc sports zone
    Last edited by -jk; 12-07-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: fix link

ACC Sports Messageboard

Hey guys I wanted to invite you guys to a good ACC Sports Messageboard. It would always be nice to have more Duke fans around They stream all of the basketball games too so if you can't get a game on TV, they show em'.

www.accsportszone.com

Hope some of yall check it out, me and chs are the only DBR guys over there.

Thanks for the link! I've watched several games this year from this site and it has been a godsend as I don't have a TV. The conversation stream during the game is always entertaining, with a minimal amount of the Duke bashing you tend to see on other websites. Will check out the message boards too. Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    I've watched several games this year from this site and it has been a godsend as I don't have a TV.
    So you don't own a TV but you own a computer. This is the generation gap in effect as I find this fact incomprehensible! Of course, I'm 50 years old so I apologize for my incomprehension as I am an anachronism.
    Bob Green

Thanks for the link! I've watched several games this year from this site and it has been a godsend as I don't have a TV. The conversation stream during the game is always entertaining, with a minimal amount of the Duke bashing you tend to see on other websites. Will check out the message boards too. Cheers,
    I am in the same boat and I totally agree! Kudos to you and thanks for what you do!

/also made a conscious choice to eschew the TV

In the middle

I do own a tv, but don't get to see many Duke games on it, so accsportszone has been fantastic for me as well. I have gone back in the archives to watch a couple of games I haven't been able to see live as well.
    “Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”

You don't own a teevee. Teevee owns you.

Glad I could have helped some Duke faithful! Checkout our site if you appreciate the games!

So glad that random acc message board threads are suddenly more relevant to this board than threads about the #1 recruit in the country who will be playing for our rival.
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    So glad that random acc message board threads are suddenly more relevant to this board than threads about the #1 recruit in the country who will be playing for our rival.
    This site actually happens to stream Duke basketball games for FREE. Kinda gives them an edge...