Barnes on ESPN tonight

HB takes on Illini recruit and #3 SF Jereme Richmond tonight at 9pm, ESPN for anyone interested in seeing the play.

The best player in the class just put on a show against the top "high school" team in the country, scoring 32 points, pulling in 17 rebounds and going 10-for-10 from the free throw line.

A great study break. Now back to the books before I see anything that upsets me on ESPN at 9. ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Corey View Post
    The best player in the class just put on a show against the top "high school" team in the country, scoring 32 points, pulling in 17 rebounds and going 10-for-10 from the free throw line.

A great study break. Now back to the books before I see anything that upsets me on ESPN at 9. ha!
    That would be Jared Sullinger, going to Mike Corey's "other school", the Ohio State University, and I agree with your opinion of his rating as the best in his class.

I am slightly curious to see the other player mentioned in this thread but have some Christmas wrapping to do.

All of a sudden

I could care less what harrison barnes does. Ship has sailed. Go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat/"/"/" View Post
    HB takes on Illini recruit and #3 SF Jereme Richmond tonight at 9pm, ESPN for anyone interested in seeing the play.
    Who cares? HB is a Tar Heel.

mods please close this thread. are we going to have a thread on every unc recruit?

I am curious. How did Barnes do? Looks like Sullinger had a great game against Thompson, Cory Joseph, and the rest of the traveling all-star team known as Findlay Prep. Did anyone get to watch the second game?

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    The games of a non-Duke recruit have little reason to merit a thread here. This one is CLOSED.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”