Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I just love John Scheyer. He is such a heady player and he does so many small things that do not show up in the stats.

Okay

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    Yeah, I get ticked off when we're beating top 15 teams by 20 too.
    Look, I know a win is a win.

I know that Coach Collins was peeved on at least one play, when he smacked Kyle in the butt harder than usual as they came off the floor.

But, yeah, I get that they are winning.

Zoubs is having a great game and displaying some great footwork and speed. Lance has had a few plays that wont show up in his stats.

I like the patience the team has shown today.

Perhaps Ryan could see the floor again up 59-30 with 6 mins left? Maybe even Ole-

Oh, wait...

ETA: Thank you, K.

ETA again: Mason coming back in... nice to see, but a good idea? It's been confirmed that he did reaggravate his wrist..

ETA again: Zoubek is for realz. Beautiful to see, hope he keeps it up.

It seems we are all missing the fact that we are essentially doubling up a top 15 team, a perennial powerhouse, on the national stage. That's pretty good, no matter how ugly it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
    Perhaps Ryan could see the floor again up 59-30 with 6 mins left? Maybe even Ole-

Oh, wait...

ETA: Thank you, K.
    Speak of the tall gangly guy . . .

Mason's coming back in.

Mason coming back in.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisheery View Post
    It seems we are all missing the fact that we are essentially doubling up a top 15 team, a perennial powerhouse, on the national stage. That's pretty good, no matter how ugly it is.
    This score is pretty incredible.

when nolan plays well like this, we can beat ANYONE. and i mean it. today miles had a poor game, kyle didnt come out until later, and we still put on a show. excellent game.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    We arn't playing them last year, we are killing them this year.
    Well said. POTT...

When Nolan is making jump shots, he is a complete stud on offense (and it seems like it is helping his defense too). If he plays like this, Kyle figures out whatever is wrong, and the Plumlees develop, we are going to be very very good at the end of the season.

I have been critical of Zoubek on almost every occasion, but the guy is playing fantastic basketball today. Going up strong and finishing everything near the hoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    We arn't playing them last year, we are killing them this year.
    There's no way we win an ugly game like this last year. Is that a better way to put it?

They have not mention Olek transfering.

Just throwing that out there.

15. makes me ponder who the MOTM will be when the game is over

Quote Originally Posted by chrisheery View Post
    When Nolan is making jump shots, he is a complete stud on offense (and it seems like it is helping his defense too). If he plays like this, Kyle figures out whatever is wrong, and the Plumlees develop, we are going to be very very good at the end of the season.

I have been critical of Zoubek on almost every occasion, but the guy is playing fantastic basketball today. Going up strong and finishing everything near the hoop.
    Absolutely. Zoubs has put together a nice string of games since that Wisconsin game. He's playing great D on Sacre and cleaning up the glass.

Nice to see Nolan hitting consistent jumpers too. He's got a sick crossover and pullback when guys are in his belly.

Probably because no one would even know who he is except the Duke fans who already know he is going.

Quote Originally Posted by jpfrizzle View Post
    makes me ponder who the MOTM will be when the game is over
    Jon - he controlled the entire game.

Ref called the number on the last foul and three zag players looked down at their jerseys. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by airowe View Post
    There's no way we win an ugly game like this last year. Is that a better way to put it?
    But we did indeed win ugly games last year. So what are you basing this on?