Duke Jerseys Available?

I know this is a longshot but has anyone seen the new Nike Jerseys available to the public. The ones with the chapel print in the background?
    http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/fir..._id_hyperdunks

or

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...ATCLID=3676228

Probably not possible unless you are related to someone who works at Nike or someone with some major connections at Duke..right?

Quote Originally Posted by HCheek37 View Post
    I know this is a longshot but has anyone seen the new Nike Jerseys available to the public. The ones with the chapel print in the background?
    http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/fir..._id_hyperdunks

or

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...ATCLID=3676228

Probably not possible unless you are related to someone who works at Nike or someone with some major connections at Duke..right?
    These are in the Duke Stores now as well as all over the internet, like Eastbay and Football Fanatics. The Duke Store has the current version for Singler and Smith in replica and the swingman. They also have a ton of last year's jerseys (without the Chapel in the background) with Henderson and Scheyer.
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

Card Gym

The Nike Store in Card Gym had Scheyer, Singler, and Smith in the new jersey last time I was there (Nov).

New Jersey

I have had a Singler Jersey With the Cathedral on the back since September. I have a friend here in Winston-Salem who works at fanattic and he pulled it right out of the box and sold it to me. When I wore it to the Duke vs Findlay Scrimmage I was the only onw who had one, I was asked 100 times (were did you get that jersey)

I would also love to have one of these new jerseys for Christmas. Could you post the link to the Duke store one with the jersey? I am looking for an adult medium. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock 4 Duke View Post
    I would also love to have one of these new jerseys for Christmas. Could you post the link to the Duke store one with the jersey? I am looking for an adult medium. Thank you
    Depends on which one you want (player and jersey style).

Players:
    Smith
    Singler
    Scheyer

Style:
    Replica (numbers/letters are printed) - $60
    Replica Twill (numbers/letters are sewn on) - $75

http://www.shopdukestores.duke.edu/e...tml&design=106

The website only shows the fronts though, so make sure you're getting the correct style. Item #40001 to #40003 are the current Singler twill jerseys.

Mod note: Please do not comment here on whether you like the Gothic unis or not. This thread is to answer the question of where someone can buy one. You are free to post your opinions of the unis to an existing thread for that purpose or start a new one if your perspective is different. Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post

Players:
    Smith
    Singler
    Scheyer

Style:

The website only shows the fronts though, so make sure you're getting the correct style. Item #40001 to #40003 are the current Singler twill jerseys.
    Are you sure those are this year's jerseys? Wouldn't they show the back if they were? I just want to make sure that these are before I get one.

The Smith one is this year's. I got that exact one at the Duke Store when I was there last month. The Singler one is in both this year's version and last year's version. Henderson's is in last year's version. Scheyer's is in last year's version (I didn't see any of his in this year's version, though they could be there).

And, for all of you who have an alumni association card (for paying dues), you get 20% off your Duke Store or Card Gym Store purchase.
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

Does Twill 40001 = Gothic

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post

Players:
    Smith
    Singler
    Scheyer

Style:

So to be clear, are the items 40001 to 40003 the gothic style? Since we can't see the back I would like to confirm this.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by marinbobbyduhon View Post
    So to be clear, are the items 40001 to 40003 the gothic style? Since we can't see the back I would like to confirm this.

Thanks for the info.
    I bought a gothic print jersey in person, and it's the exact same style from the front as the 40001-03 models. Maybe $DUKE$ can also confirm that his gothic jersey matches the front. As for having this front but no gothic back, I don't remember seeing any of those in person--all the twilled jerseys for current players had the gothic print and cost $75.

You could call the store to confirm before ordering...that might be the best bet if you don't want to go the buy-and-return route.

Thank you, everyone. I just recieved my new authentic jersey for Christmas yesterday, and I love it!!! I will try to keep this one from wrinkling, unlike my others which the stitched on numbers have crinkled up and are all bent