Redick aerial photo that is at Satisfaction's Restaurant

So the Replay Photos link on the front page reminded me of something.

There is an AWESOME picture at Sati's, on the wall to the right before you enter the little room where the restrooms are. The picture is an aerial shot of Redick about 8 feet behind the 3 point line about to launch a bomb. I think it's at Cameron, but not completely sure. It's a pretty big print -- hard to miss. Anyway, it's sweet.

I couldn't find it on Replay Photos, or anywhere else online. Does anyone know the picture I'm talking about, and know where I can buy a copy?

500+ views, is anyone even familiar with the photo I'm talking about?

Haven't been to Sati's in years, but maybe you could call the restaurant and ask?

I definitely know the picture you're talking about, but I'm not sure where to find a copy. If you find out shoot me a PM; I'd be interested in getting one myself.

The photo is from Duke vs UNC at Cameron. It is called "Rivalry in blue" and appears to be out print.
    http://www.skylinepictures.com/Duke_University.htm

Quote Originally Posted by sleepybear View Post
    The photo is from Duke vs UNC at Cameron. It is called "Rivalry in blue" and appears to be out print.
    http://www.skylinepictures.com/Duke_University.htm
    It appears to be available here. You might find a couple more options is you Google "Rivalry in Blue."

Rivalry in Blue poster

I have the "Rivalry in Blue" photo hanging in our office. It is actually a composite of many photos. The more you look at it the more you find inconsistencies. There are four refs and they are all the same guy (one of them is at the wrong baseline). The time on each shot clock and the scoreboard are way different. The basket is superimposed (the net is the same size as Sheldon). The fans at each side are looking at opposite ends of the court. Still a good poster, but kind of funny.

Love this print. I searched for it forever after seeing it for the first time hanging in one of the offices nestled within the Duke University store in the Bryan Center. I finally found it about four years ago and it has been watching over me as I watch Duke through the glow of my television ever since.

Another funny thing about the picture is the fact that, even though it appears to be a shot of J.J. pulling up for a 30-footer, it's really not a picture of a shot. The photo actually depicts J.J. right before he passes off inside. There isn't even a shot fake, really. When you watch that moment live, it's really just a lightning quick triple threat position and then J.J. passes off.

The time on the overhead clock is correctly lined up with the action. I was very interested in learning about that other stuff, nmduke. I certainly never realized each official was the same person. That's really weird.

more strange findings

A few more things that I just noticed. The ref on the baseline where the action is taking place is clearly superimposed from a different photo from the action. He is MUCH bigger than both Shelden and Sean May. You can tell that the baseline pieces of the photo were from different shots because the DUKE on the baseline is not centered with the lane on the court. If you look closely at the lower left corner, you see Donald Trump in the audience. This poster is like a "where's Waldo".