Thank you, Blue Devil

Our 2006-2007 home season is over and, while we had some tough losses both at home and away, there was one consistent performer throughout the season... the Blue Devil. I'm never sure if it is one person at all games or two people who share the responsibility, but I thought the Devil was absolutely awesome this year. I do not know how s/he rides the surf board on the uneven waves and makes it down the court the vast majority of time, but s/he did it again last night.

And how about those cartwheels that s/he turned in the seonc half? Pretty darn impressive to keep that head on while you're upside down.

The band also did a great job this year with one minor exception. It always seems as though some of the "lower energy" songs (like Hey Baby) always appear in the second half. Those just aren't the energy filled pumping songs like "Devil with the Blue Dress on" that can get the crowd and the players going.

However, in all other ways, the band gets a definite A. And the Blue Devil gets an A+.

Thanks to all.
    DukeDevilDeb

Amen, yo!

Yes, I agree! "Hey Baby" was particularly uncomfortable the other night when we were down. But the band is great. I have to admit that I listen to the band's CD to get myself pumped up for big tests sometimes. And yes, I know how dorky that sounds.