Zoubs DBR Editorial

Hi,

When I watch Z play, I often see a guy who is a lot taller and seemingly stronger getting the ball ripped from his hands and it makes me want to throw something at the TV! Am I the only one seeing this? This is not to say that I either dislike Z or think he is a bad player, it is more to say that I it is frustrating because I feel he could be a lot better if only he could hang on to the ball better. Perhaps I am mistaken here and if so I apologize to Mr. Z!

GO DUKE!
    PRE-SEASON 2009 NIT Champions

Ditto

Love Zoubek, absolutely love him. But I want to scratch my eyes out every time I see him get one of his frequent offensive rebounds, BRING THE BALL TO HIS WAIST and/or DRIBBLE WITHOUT ACTUALLY MOVING HIS FEET, and lose it to a guard or small forward. Keep the ball up above your head, Brian! That's rarefied air up there; use it to your advantage.

Thanks for linking Airowe. Pulling hair out right now...

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/...ad.php?t=18134

I know I am being a grouch, but this is getting to be a serious pet peeve of mine

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by barjwr View Post
    Love Zoubek, absolutely love him. But I want to scratch my eyes out every time I see him get one of his frequent offensive rebounds, BRING THE BALL TO HIS WAIST and/or DRIBBLE WITHOUT ACTUALLY MOVING HIS FEET, and lose it to a guard or small forward. Keep the ball up above your head, Brian! That's rarefied air up there; use it to your advantage.
    The Alaa Abdelnaby rule of center play:

Catch...Face...SHOOT!!!

We have two DBR/Z threads. I'm closing this one.

-jk