Digital Photo Frames

Does anyone have one that they would recommend? It seems like there is a huge variety in price. Just about every place has them, but they are often from no-name brands. That might be fine, but I don't want to waste $50, $70, or $90 bucks on a piece of junk, either. Thanks.

we got one for 80$ last christmas...it was great till it died about sept....maybe you shouldn't leave it on all the time...

Pandigital 7" for $65, free shipping. i guess it counts as "no name brand" but pretty sure i saw this at CostCo for more and it looked pretty decent. Good reviews on Amazon too. we're getting this for my wife's parents i think

edit: Apaprently it's listed at $47 on costco.com
    Last edited by hc5duke; 12-13-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hc5duke View Post

Pandigital 7" for $65, free shipping. i guess it counts as "no name brand" but pretty sure i saw this at CostCo for more and it looked pretty decent. Good reviews on Amazon too. we're getting this for my wife's parents i think

edit: Apaprently it's listed at $47 on costco.com
    If you get it at Costco and if fails, you can take it back (forever) and get it replaced or your money back and buy another one.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    we got one for 80$ last christmas...it was great till it died about sept....maybe you shouldn't leave it on all the time...
    I'll ask my husband which one he has, but he's had his for 2-3 years and it seems to have feature where it can be scheduled. He keeps his at work but says it turns off at night.

I have the Pandigital one mentioned above (although it might be a slightly older version) and I like it. I mean, I don't do anything fancy with it, but it looks nice and displays the photos in good quality; that's pretty much all I ask it to do.

I have another digital picture frame that is Matsunichi brand from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Matsunichi-Pho...0767833&sr=1-1

Now only $44 and eligible for free shipping. I like it also, and personally prefer that the border is all black instead of a white insert. But that's certainly personal taste.

I think either would be a good choice, though.

Thanks

Excellent. I think I will get the PanDigital frame. Thanks for your responses!