Lost: The Last Season

ABC is putting Lost on Tuesday's this February, not Wednesdays.

The plan is likely going to be Lost and then V, back-to-back at 9 and 10pm on Tuesdays. I could see that being an exceptionally powerful combo for ABC.

-Jason "note-- the linked article contains names of actors who will be on the show this season, which BD and others could see as spoilers" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

It makes me a little weepy to think that we only have one more season.

I already heard about one actor returning when he/she was on Jimmy Fallon the other night. I typically avoid spoilers, but this didn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post
    It makes me a little weepy to think that we only have one more season.

I already heard about one actor returning when he/she was on Jimmy Fallon the other night. I typically avoid spoilers, but this didn't bother me.
    It is worth noting that the way Lost brings back dead characters in flashbacks or as manifestations of the smoke monster or whatever would seem to make whether or not someone is in an upcoming episode a non-spoiler.

Does that make sense? I guess I am trying to point out that Jack's father has more screen time on the show than some characters who are alive and well

So, who did you see on Kimmel? Did they talk about the show at all?

--Jason "I have already heard some rumblings about how the season will start, but I'll keep it quite from those of you who want to be unspoiled" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

the reason

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    ABC is putting Lost on Tuesday's this February, not Wednesdays.

The plan is likely going to be Lost and then V, back-to-back at 9 and 10pm on Tuesdays. I could see that being an exceptionally powerful combo for ABC.

-Jason "note-- the linked article contains names of actors who will be on the show this season, which BD and others could see as spoilers" Evans
    The reason they're doing this, Jason, is so that Elizabeth Mitchell can go directly from the island on Lost to downtown LA to take on the aliens without wasting a lot of time in between. The woman has a lot of responsibility on her plate. (World blows up if you don't treat the island properly...world comes to an end when the Space Vixens fatten, then eat all the people).

Ian Somerhalder was on and Fallon kept bringing up Boone and Lost. Ian was there to promote some vampire show he's on now, but I think they talked about Lost much longer. Not much talk about the new season except that Boone comes back... again. Could be a flashback like you say.

Afterwards, Ian, Jimmy, and Rosie ODonnell all played DJ Hero with DJ Jazzy Jeff. It's a strange show.