Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S and P 1253

Here's what jumped out at me:

"New York was awesome. On Friday night we went to dinner at Sparks Steakhouse in the city."

I guess the men's hoops team isn't feeling the recession pinch, Sparks is one of the most expensive steakhouses in NYC. I entertained clients there once and was praying that none of them wanted wine lest I start having to go into my own pocket. They did want wine, but I think the worried look on my face led them to the cheaper side of the list.

That place is a real treat, glad to see the program rolling in high style.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post
    Here's what jumped out at me:

"New York was awesome. On Friday night we went to dinner at Sparks Steakhouse in the city."

I guess the men's hoops team isn't feeling the recession pinch, Sparks is one of the most expensive steakhouses in NYC. I entertained clients there once and was praying that none of them wanted wine lest I start having to go into my own pocket. They did want wine, but I think the worried look on my face led them to the cheaper side of the list.

That place is a real treat, glad to see the program rolling in high style.
    Steak the night before a game, not sure thats what the nutritionist would recommend. I guess they know more than I do.