Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    If I didn't know better, I would have no idea that #7 for the Magic is Redick. He has completely transformed his game. He's become more of a combo guard than a spot shooter. It's what he had to do to see the floor though. It's great to see.

I really think the best line up the Magic have is Nelson, JJ, Carter, Lewis and Dwight. They play the best defense on the Celtics. JJ has been awesome tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by FireOgilvie View Post
    If I didn't know better, I would have no idea that #7 for the Magic is Redick. He has completely transformed his game. He's become more of a combo guard than a spot shooter. It's what he had to do to see the floor though. It's great to see.
    And man can he "see the floor". I know that's not what you meant by that, but he has been passing the ball well and dribbling out of double teams.

Quote Originally Posted by FireOgilvie View Post
    It is remarkable to see the physical condition Redick is in. His quickness and strength have come so far. He doesn't get pushed off the ball or off the spot. Just great to see how far he's come. I can't imagine what his workout regimen must be like.

dukemsu

Quote Originally Posted by basket1544 View Post
    And man can he "see the floor". I know that's not what you meant by that, but he has been passing the ball well and dribbling out of double teams.
    Making a good read basically every time he has the ball. Moves well with and without the ball.

Carter finally made another bucket. Guy was suckin' the life out of the team. C'mon magic.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSid View Post
    Get the feeling Vince wasn't playing well so he's just giving up. Looks like he might have had a legit injury. But he looked old and slow and not good before that.

JJ playing well but it's almost like he's not getting any help...can't believe it.

Rondo is disgusting.
    Who writhes on the floor for several minutes because their wrist hurts? Get up and quit whining Vince, its pathetic.

As for JJ's passing, its been great all year, and even last year. The Magic used him in pick and rolls quite a bit in last year's playoffs, even using him as the PG in spot situations when Jameer Nelson got hurt.

So good to see JJ play lots. He deserves to, tonight, as he and Howard are the 2 consistent Magic in this game. JJ's shot is only one of his attributes; excellent passer, better than solid defender, takes charges, spacing, smart, smart.

Sorry, I'm watching on DVR delay and just saw Vince come back in 5 minutes after leaving. Really Vince? You're fine to come back after a few minutes, but you needed to lie on the floor after you hurt your wrist???

TERRIBLE call against JJ. Not a charge. Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSid View Post
    TERRIBLE call against JJ. Not a charge. Weak.
    ...and he was held as he blew past the first guy.

As if I needed more reason to dislike Big Baby.

Magic taking really, really bad shots.

NBA officiating is awful. Redick didn't touch him.

Quote Originally Posted by dukemsu View Post
    And just after JJ said today on the radio that NBA officiating is overall great...He gets hosed on two calls. Although I think it was a foul on Nelson (not JJ), so didn't make that huge of a difference. But yeah, he didn't touch him. And the charge call was awful.

no but nelson mugged him. either way a foul. but definitely not on redick. seems like they're singling him out. great D by redick, again.

Vince is exactly the wrong guy to go to here. Gotta go to Howard toward the basket.

Vince Carter sucks.

You can't miss both free throws there. Come on.

Clank. Clank. Classic Vince.

Vince is exactly the wrong guy to go to here. Gotta go to Howard toward the basket.
    wow vince sucks. misses both. choke.

And VInce chokes out the free throws.