New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Duke - unc game time viewing...good luck with that

I'll let Jim post the announced game times for everyone, but I'm too pissed not to mention this now. The unc game has been given to us on espn360 for the 3rd game in a row. That's bad enough, but since the majority of North Carolinians don't have a service that carries 360, that means that unless you are there, you aren't likely to watch the game. That goes for both teams' fans. Luckily I do have tickets, but that scheduling still rubs me way wrong. Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Considering this game leads into bowl implications it sucks even more, plus not being our last regular season game, ARGHHHHH!!!!

DOLTS!!!

I wasn't decided yet on weather I was going to the game or not. But now I guess I will have to buy tickets and go to the game.

It is a really good kick-off time (3:00pm) for people that are gonna be there.

Maybe if enough DBR's are going, there will be a brunchgate????

ok...SHHH....don't tell anyone....cause i don't want this to get out...

but...

http://atdhe.net/#

SOMETIMES you get lucky on this site...if you click it today, it will show it's bringing you MNF....i mean ....sheesh...how do they get around the NFL???

don't ask....don't tell...

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackdevil View Post
    I wasn't decided yet on weather I was going to the game or not. But now I guess I will have to buy tickets and go to the game.

It is a really good kick-off time (3:00pm) for people that are gonna be there.

Maybe if enough DBR's are going, there will be a brunchgate????
    The master chef of the brunchgates, TNTdevil, told me on Saturday he has been given a ticket, so he will be there. I'm going with my dad, I'm not sure how early we are planning to get there, so don't know if we'll be tailgating or not. I'd rather get there early just to avoid the traffic.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

No respect

I'm tellin' ya, we don't get no respect at all
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will probably buy some powder blue shirt, buy a ticket then throw the shirt in a trash recepticle and put on some real blue for the game. Hey, even their players think it's a sissy color and opted for Navy blue unis against free shoes u. Maybe they will officially change their game day colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
    I will probably buy some powder blue shirt, buy a ticket then throw the shirt in a trash recepticle and put on some real blue for the game. Hey, even their players think it's a sissy color and opted for Navy blue unis against free shoes u. Maybe they will officially change their game day colors.
    I just looked, it seems as if goduke.com has sold out of their allotment.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
    Throw the shirt under a bush by the Carolina Inn...

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I just looked, it seems as if goduke.com has sold out of their allotment.
    I seem to recall that Duke has stopped selling tickets to away games a couple weeks in advance, probably to turn them back over to unc so that their department can sell them. What sections are the visitor sections at Kenan?

Edit: Read elsewhere that they still have tickets, just not listed online, so I'll call the ticket office tomorrow and order. I assume Duke gets a cut if we buy through them, so I'd rather get the tix from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    I seem to recall that Duke has stopped selling tickets to away games a couple weeks in advance, probably to turn them back over to unc so that their department can sell them. What sections are the visitor sections at Kenan?
    I emailed them when I got mine asking where I was sitting, and this is what they wrote back...
    We do the seating three weeks prior to the game so next week we will be seating you. We seat the player guests first, then Iron Dukes, then general public. If you contact us next week, we should be able to give you a seat location. Thank you!
    So they should be able to tell me now...I'm curious to find out.

If you are willing to pay, I think you can stream it off GoDuke.com.

Quote Originally Posted by CEF1959 View Post
    If you are willing to pay, I think you can stream it off GoDuke.com.
    They are only streaming the audio, not video.

Sigh...I'm tempted to go onto a local university's campus and see if i can get their internet...but espn360's connection was apparently terrible last week.

So I'll stick with Bob Harris i guess. See y'all in snrubchat!
    <devildeac> anyone playing drinking games by now?
    7:49:36<Wander> drink every qb run?
    7:49:38<loran16> umm, drink every time asack rushes?
    7:49:38<wolfybeard> @devildeac: drink when Asack runs a keeper
    7:49:39 PM<CB&B> any time zack runs, drink

Carolina Delenda Est

Quote Originally Posted by loran16 View Post
    Sigh...I'm tempted to go onto a local university's campus and see if i can get their internet...but espn360's connection was apparently terrible last week.

So I'll stick with Bob Harris i guess. See y'all in snrubchat!
    actually, mine was good....

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    actually, mine was good....
    Yeah. The 360 connection will be bad if your connection is bad. But 360 works quite well if you have good connection speed.

It is amazing that Duke and UNC will not be televised. I had a UNC fan invite me to the game. I guess I will have to go now. A State fan invited me to the game in Raleigh and that worked out well. I am a tad superstitious so I must definitely go. I will even wear the same shirt.

Now if I only knew a UVA fan that would invite me to Charlottesville...we would be in business.