Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
    FYI, tip for the B/W game is 8:15PM EST... (two 12-min halves, 1-min halftime break). Dunk contest immediately following.

I suppose that means none of the actual game will be on ESPNU? Duke is supposed to get some of the 4 hours of MM coverage, but my guide indicates the coverage doesn't start until 8PM CST.

Info: http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...CLID=204805114
    Good to know. Thanks.

Some guy just won a game of knockout and his prize was a Duke jersey, but he was already wearing the exact jersey he just won. Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueintheFace View Post
    DO NOT pay money for the video. DO NOT!!! It is disgusting that they charged money for that service last year as it worked less than half the time.
    No way I'm spending ten bucks on this crapshoot. I would possibly consider spending 6 or 7 smackeroos. But 10?? Nah. Noop, no can do. Wish they were showing this for free, or at most, 1 or 2 bucks. But hey, I'm not complaining. I will just pretend it's still baseball season for now. Phase zero, minus 10.

Ya know... everyone is saying that Nolan is the key this year. But I say that Miles is key. If he can put up 13 and 8, and his lil bro does his thang, (12 and 6) and Zoubs and Lance have monster breakout seasons, then I see a very deep run into the Final 4. Just my humble opinion.

Solid coverage of the event so far.

$10.00 for a month of coverage. As a Duke fan on the West Coast, I will pay/have paid for it.

Random coverage is better than no coverage at all. So excited it is season time!

Quote Originally Posted by micah75 View Post
    Ya know... everyone is saying that Nolan is the key this year. But I say that Miles is key. If he can put up 13 and 8, and his lil bro does his thang, (12 and 6) and Zoubs and Lance have monster breakout seasons, then I see a very deep run into the Final 4. Just my humble opinion.
    There were only 10 or 11 guys in the whole ACC who put up 12 and 6 last year. I don't have the exact stats in front of me right now, but there were maybe 5 guys in the league who put up 13 and 8.

It's possible one of the Plumlee brothers will be a top 10 big man and go 12 and 6, although it's far from likely. The idea that the other one will also be a top 5 big man is stretching the bounds of believability.

Thumbs up

This is my first time subscribing to Inside Access, and the video is working fine for me.