Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you'd consider a surgeon from the Raleigh area...I know that Dr. Michael Fajenbaum is the NC State orthopedic surgeon and he has an excellent reputation; I just wanted to toss in one more name in case you hadn't made your decision.

dth.

Quote Originally Posted by dukestheheat View Post
    If you'd consider a surgeon from the Raleigh area...I know that Dr. Michael Fajenbaum is the NC State orthopedic surgeon and he has an excellent reputation; I just wanted to toss in one more name in case you hadn't made your decision.

dth.
    Hmmm...I know of Dr. Fajenbaum but I also know that the afore-mentioned Dr. Lyman Smith and Dr. Bob Wyker (UVa Med, performed both my total knee replacements) of Raleigh Orthopedic Clinic have served/are serving the MBB team at NC State. Maybe Dr. F works with FB? At any rate, good luck and best wishes to Tommac's son. I know way more than I want to about knee pain.

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to hijack, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend an experienced arm surgeon in the Triangle (preferably Durham, preferably Duke, of course ). We're looking for a 2nd opinion about the possibility of needing a bone graft for a forearm fracture that doesn't seem to be healing well... Thanks for any experience or advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lid View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to hijack, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend an experienced arm surgeon in the Triangle (preferably Durham, preferably Duke, of course ). We're looking for a 2nd opinion about the possibility of needing a bone graft for a forearm fracture that doesn't seem to be healing well... Thanks for any experience or advice.
    Sounds like a perfectly reasonable request in this thread. I'm sure you'll get some good recommendations. Best wishes for a successful recovery.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com