Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You gotta go with Brady IMO. Bell will have a tough time against Philly. Do you have other options at RB?

Quote Originally Posted by 85devil View Post
    You gotta go with Brady IMO. Bell will have a tough time against Philly. Do you have other options at RB?
    I don't disagree with the Brady recommendation, necessarily, but I can see why some would pick Flacco. San Diego was absolutely terrible against the pass last year, and despite a lot of hype about an improved defensive scheme in the first full year under a new defensive coordinator, they showed the exact same weaknesses against Oakland: inability to pressure the QB, blown coverage on long passes, and confusion in the middle.

Add in the fact that Cam Cameron knows a thing or two about the Bolts D, and suddenly it's an interesting question.

Quote Originally Posted by 85devil View Post
    Yeah... Pierre Thomas and Marshawn Lynch to go with Matt Forte.

I have Beanie Wells on Bench, and I think he'll be an every week starter by end of year if he doesn't get hurt. BUt not ready to play him yet.

With those choices, Bell is your man. It is sounding like Thomas will not play.