Kyle Singler opens up

Kyle Singler really opened up to Andrew during the LeBron James Skills Academy. I think Duke fans will agree that this is a solid interview.

http://bluedevilnation.net/2009/08/b...-kyle-singler/

Thanks Watzone

Sounds like K and Kyle have a plan for moving him out on the perimeter to help deal with the so called lack of depth. Anyone remember what "position" Bird played with the C's? Was he a three? Kyle reminds me so much of Larry Legend, both in mental toughness and his game.

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    Kyle Singler really opened up to Andrew during the LeBron James Skills Academy. I think Duke fans will agree that this is a solid interview.

http://bluedevilnation.net/2009/08/b...-kyle-singler/
    Kyle is so impressive, with his willingness to change his body size, style of game and position over his career for the betterment of the team.

This was interesting:

A lot of the leadership will be placed on Jon and I and a little bit on Nolan, to an extent, because he’s going to be running the point. You know, I think we can be good leaders because we can different skills and things to the court.
    And I love hearing his humility here:

Yeah, it definitely is. I definitely want to leave my mark. I win a championship or championships. That’s kind of how you have to leave your mark just because of all the great players that have come through there, you know..
    and here:

What about your personal goal for the upcoming season? How about being an ACC Player of the Year potentially?

Sure, well, I mean I haven’t even made All-ACC first-team yet so..
    I hope he sticks to this sentiment:

Two NBA questions…Can you give the pros and cons of testing the waters next year for you versus playing for four years?

My mindset is just kind of let’s see what happens. If I’m having a great year and I have the opportunity to go, I’ll definitely think about it, but, you know, I can definitely see myself coming back to college and continue playing. Because I don’t want to make the jump and then not play, you know.
    Selfishly, I hope he has a great year AND stays for another, but I would not fault him at all for walking off in the sunset after getting a fourth title for K.

Thanks for the complimentary inside information Watzone.

4. That was a great article, but I liked the premium one with Rivers more