Thread: Brad Beal

Brad Beal

Latest Rivals article on Beal mentions 3-4 schools that Beal is planning on visiting, but no mention of Duke. Another poster mentioned a couple days ago that not only is Beal not attending the Duke elite camp, he wasn't even invited. He says he wants to make a decision before the start of his junior season - that's very soon. Why isn't Duke recruiting Beal, who is the best SG prospect in the class of 2011 and a Duke fan? A few weeks ago, I thought we were going to offer him very soon. What happened?

Could be

Quote Originally Posted by houstondukie View Post
    Latest Rivals article on Beal mentions 3-4 schools that Beal is planning on visiting, but no mention of Duke. Another poster mentioned a couple days ago that not only is Beal not attending the Duke elite camp, he wasn't even invited. He says he wants to make a decision before the start of his junior season - that's very soon. Why isn't Duke recruiting Beal, who is the best SG prospect in the class of 2011 and a Duke fan? A few weeks ago, I thought we were going to offer him very soon. What happened?
    Could be a lot of things. It's early to make an offer, for one thing. Could be other reasons. It's odd that he says he wants to decide before his junior season. I know lots of players have decided that early, but usually when they've gotten an offer from their dream school.