Page 53 of 156 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy View Post
    ... So, that would put violent gerbil in the 4 inch range which is probably a little too short for him to compete at a DI school ...
    Even though 43% of the gerbils tested scored higher than Derick Rose on his first three SAT exams, it has been concluded that it will be impossible for gerbils to become and stay academically eligible, and thus will not be eligible for DI competition.

To bring this back to Austin Rivers. Are we allowed to speculate why the gerbil is violent? I think it is daddy issues.

let's stop with the gerbil stuff and get back to AUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTTTTIIIIIINNNNNN RIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEERRRRRSSSSSS!

Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Corey View Post
    Violent gerbils originated in the hinterlands of internet message boards in the early 2000s, but have since migrated across the web. They're known for invoking unwarranted anxiety in some, and hope in others. They're very dangerous in that they multiply quickly, and can only be killed by...judicial gerbils.
    Anyone got a picture of a judicial gerbil?

Who is this Austin Rivers and why do people keep trying to interrupt the intelligent discussion of vigilante rodents with him?
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    let's stop with the gerbil stuff and get back to AUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTTTTIIIIIINNNNNN RIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEERRRRRSSSSSS!
    If I understand what's going on - a phrase I could fairly utter pretty much 24/7/365 - about the only quasi-news these days re AR concerns a hypothetical, or at least hypothetically, violent gerbil. Only if the gerbil proves to be violent in fact, rather than speculatively so, do we move a step closer to real news. I think.

They should have pushed his visit back a few days to LDOC. I bet we would've gotten an announced gerbil.
    Trinity '09

Quote Originally Posted by Gewebe14 View Post
    What are their primary strengths and weaknesses?
    Strengths:
    Cross(over)bow skills

What this thread really needs right about now is Oolong!

--Jason "someone had to do it" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Man!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    What this thread really needs right about now is Oolong!

--Jason "someone had to do it" Evans
    I come here to get updates on gerbils, violent or otherwise, and you're wasting my time with rabbits! Please keep this thread on topic.

i've been looking at some other boards the last few days (TDD, and Devils Ill.) and even on the free boards everyone on there seems like it is a done deal with rivers... i want to believe all the rumors but i dont want to get my hopes up and rivers end up somewhere else...

How are rabbit, gerbil, and hamster ranked on rivals.com? Also can we get an update on their wing(or claw)-span measured in cinder blocks?

Okay now....

Quote Originally Posted by billyj View Post
    How are rabbit, gerbil, and hamster ranked on rivals.com? Also can we get an update on their wing(or claw)-span measured in cinder blocks?
    This has gotten waaaayyyyyy out of hand and off topic. Can we get back to speculating and passing on rumors about Austin that people have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Class of '94 View Post
    This has gotten waaaayyyyyy out of hand and off topic. Can we get back to speculating and passing on rumors about Austin that people have heard.
    I think we are just bored out of our minds speculating on Austin Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    I come here to get updates on gerbils, violent or otherwise, and you're wasting my time with rabbits! Please keep this thread on topic.
    Oh, come on. Read the darn regulations! Rabbits are sufficiently related to gerbils to be considered on topic. I believe this was discussd in detail in the "Andre Buckner is a man, Matt Doherty is a gerbil" thread back in 2003. After all, its not like we're not talking about meerkats! This is a basketball board for goodness sake.

Second, a pancake bunny is ALWAYS on topic (its in the rules).

What ever came of the rumor that AR opened up his recruitment to UNC because Duke inked MG? [He asked, hoping for fewer than three gerbil references}.

It's Official

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Oh, come on. Read the darn regulations! Rabbits are sufficiently related to gerbils to be considered on topic. I believe this was discussd in detail in the "Andre Buckner is a man, Matt Doherty is a gerbil" thread back in 2003. After all, its not like we're not talking about meerkats! This is a basketball board for goodness sake.

Second, a pancake bunny is ALWAYS on topic (its in the rules).
    LOL!!!! This thread has been completely derailed.

I'm confused...is this now a TDD forum?

Well, I bet that gun toten' gerbil is a dumb redneck!

Sorry, I have self control issues...

Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy View Post
    Well, I bet that gun toten' gerbil is a dumb redneck!

Sorry, I have self control issues...

Dr Ian Malcolm would call this an example of chaos theory, nature will find a way. They can close one thread but ...

BTW not all gerbils are rednecks, many enjoy hip-hop and rap. Few drive pick-ups.