Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

And then...

Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

Talking

Crap again, now I need someone to interpret for me, does anyone speak really old guy?[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha, old guy is a language, my Dad speaks it when he gets upset watching the games (not too much this year though). Great post though. haha

twitter update

qmillertime

Ugh..can't stop thinking about @elleseeme!! Headed to UK practice soon..uber bored!! Lol

Uber bored at UK...hopefully that continues...at least until Calipari shows up at practice with a Cadillac, a T-bone steak, and a couple UK cheerleaders...

Interesting [x]
    Truly Informative [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by HCheek37 View Post
    qmillertime

Ugh..can't stop thinking about @elleseeme!! Headed to UK practice soon..uber bored!! Lol

Uber bored at UK...hopefully that continues...at least until Calipari shows up at practice with a Cadillac, a T-bone steak, and a couple UK cheerleaders...

Interesting [x]
    Truly Informative [ ]
    Just to clarify, Quincy is not "at UK". He's going by there while he's playing some basketball in Lexington. Minor quibble, but still a quibble.

Quote Originally Posted by airowe View Post
    Just to clarify, Quincy is not "at UK". He's going by there while he's playing some basketball in Lexington. Minor quibble, but still a quibble.
    I'd say that's a pretty big quibble, as one suggests he's bored with UK and the other suggests he's just bored in general.

And with this post I've now spent more time thinking about a teenager's twitter feed than I ever care to again.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygdevil11 View Post
    It says on ESPN Insider that Miller and CJ Leslie will be at the GA/KY game this weekend on an un-official visit. It sounds like Kentucky is putting the heat on Q
    Wrong thread...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Wrong thread...
    That took me a second but was pretty funny!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Wrong thread...
    Right thread! The battle for Q is coming down to Duke v Kentucky?

According to his twitter, Quincy will be in Cameron for Sunday's game against Wake. Just thought I'd share.

(I also remember reading that Austin Rivers is going to try to be there as well.)

Durham, within a couple of miles of Cameron
    Quote Originally Posted by yancem View Post
    That took me a second but was pretty funny!
    DevilDeac never disappoints!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanAssassin View Post
    According to his twitter, Quincy will be in Cameron for Sunday's game against Wake. Just thought I'd share.

(I also remember reading that Austin Rivers is going to try to be there as well.)
    It will be interesting to see if he actually attends the game. He has twittered about coming to a couple of games but then had conflicts and couldn't make them. It would be nice to see him take in a game.

As for Austin, I think I read on another site that he may have his own game this weekend and therefor probably won't be able to make it. Of course he said in an article a few weeks back he planned on attending so we will have to wait and see.

Do we know anything more about Quincy being that the game Sunday?

Again, love Q even more.
    Tweet: "Haha so UNC getting blasted again? Wow"

For what its worth, he seems like a great KID...huge emphasis on kid.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrickB28 View Post
    Again, love Q even more.
    Tweet: "Haha so UNC getting blasted again? Wow"

For what its worth, he seems like a great KID...huge emphasis on kid.
    How can this kid not come to Duke?? I love his attitude toward the holes!

Q confirmed on his twitter today that he is indeed in attendance at Cameron:

"Sooo excited! Going to the Duke and Wake game at Cameron tonight..good game&enviroment expected! "

Quote Originally Posted by ajgoodfella7 View Post
    Q confirmed on his twitter today that he is indeed in attendance at Cameron:

"Sooo excited! Going to the Duke and Wake game at Cameron tonight..good game&enviroment expected! "
    when the crazies gave the ceremonial "______ come to duke" he stood up and started pumping his arms
    1200. DDMF.

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    when the crazies gave the ceremonial "______ come to duke" he stood up and started pumping his arms
    I saw that and was wondering who that was! Seemed like a fun kid and really responded well to the game atmosphere...it was a good one tonight. Was Josh Hairston sitting next to him or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

Thumbs up Yes Hairston there tonight

From the Wake post-game thread there was some of this covered. Apparently it's confirmed that Quincy, AND Hairston, AND T Ross all were there, sitting behind the Duke bench. Counting on Josh to be firmly wearing his recruiting cap for his HS teammate and friend Quincy...

Quote Originally Posted by -bdbd View Post
    From the Wake post-game thread there was some of this covered. Apparently it's confirmed that Quincy, AND Hairston, AND T Ross all were there, sitting behind the Duke bench. Counting on Josh to be firmly wearing his recruiting cap for his HS teammate and friend Quincy...

Well then it looked to be a great night all around!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -bdbd View Post
    and this probably also explains the relative lack of playing time for andre dawkins- hard to juggle 2 jobs at the same time!