Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elliot Williams

Quote Originally Posted by 6th Man View Post
    If Elliot does have a terminally ill relative, my best wishes and prayers go to him and his family. It is easy for me to forget sometimes that these players we watch are simply kids. From all accounts, Elliot seems to be a great kid. A terminally ill family member is a tough thing no matter how old you are. Best wishes to Elliot and his family!
    This is by far the best post in this entire thread

I hate to post about this again, but I'm quite confused. Do we know that Elliot has a sick relative, or is it possible that is just a rumor, too? Everyone here is acting like it's a fact that someone is sick, but I never saw anything definitive in that regard and thus my confusion as to why it seems to be an assumed fact. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I hate to post about this again, but I'm quite confused. Do we know that Elliot has a sick relative, or is it possible that is just a rumor, too? Everyone here is acting like it's a fact that someone is sick, but I never saw anything definitive in that regard and thus my confusion as to why it seems to be an assumed fact. ???
    You have raised perhaps the most important question of all as relates to the premise for this thread. The link provided in the original post doesn't mention a family member's illness except in readers' comments.