New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Duke's Football Schedule and Early Top 25

Sports Illustrated has released their top 25 after spring practices, and we have a few opponents on or near the list.

5. Virginia Tech (playing at Duke, Oct. 3)
    14. Georgia Tech (playing at Duke, Nov. 14)
    26. Kansas (playing at Kansas, Sep. 19)
    30. N.C. State (playing at State, Oct. 10)

I didn't realize that Kansas had a good enough team to earn mention, so that game will be great one to earn some respect.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Kansas has had a top 25 team the past couple of seasons. Not surprising they'd be right on the cusp of another one for this coming season as well

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    VT's season is going to hinge on injuries. The Hokies can't afford to lose the QB, Taylor, for any amount of time. Taylor has missed multiple games the last 2 years. They are also very thin at DE, OL, and LB.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I didn't realize that Kansas had a good enough team to earn mention, so that game will be great one to earn some respect.

Todd Reesing doesn't go hunting. He goes killing.

Quote Originally Posted by RelativeWays View Post
    Kansas has had a top 25 team the past couple of seasons. Not surprising they'd be right on the cusp of another one for this coming season as well
    Its amazing what one great year can do for a program. Before they went 11-1 (beating up on a lot of weak competition) they were constantly picked to finish at the bottom of the Big 12 and near the bottom of DI. To be fair, they were definitely better than people were giving them credit for. But I strongly believe that if they had gone 7-5 that year, there's no way that they'd be in the preseason top 25 now.

So what this really means is: think about what one standout year could do for our program. I know Cut has one in him.