Justin Coleman recruitment

I was browsing in Scout today for Harrison Barnes, and ran across another recruit, Justin Coleman. We have not offered him yet, but he is a 5 Star, 6'4" SG and SF. Here is the link: http://duke.scout.com/a.z?s=167&p=8&c=1&nid=4339110

With him being a SF it would seem as if he is our Harrison Barnes Backup but I hope we don't need a backup to HB seeing as we all want him but Justin Coleman does seem like a great HS player.

Maybe?

Or maybe they are being proactive. Even if Harrison makes it to campus, anything longer than a two year stay would be shocking. I like the thought of us casting a larger net than in previous years.

If Justin Coleman signed with Duke for 2010, we would have four Virginians in the class with Thornton (Reston), Hairston (Fredericksburg), and Dawkins (Virginia Beach) committed already. As a Virginian and a Duke grad, this is pretty exciting. As a UVA grad school guy, it is yet another reminder of how poorly UVA has been doing at keeping the in-state talent in state. UVA has lost so many important recruits over the years to the likes of Duke, UNC, Georgetown, Maryland, and even VA Tech now. Of course, I am sure even UVA understands losing out to Duke , but those other school have got to hurt .