Angry Terrence Howard says he was screwed out of the new Ironman...

Maybe somebody already has this, but apparently Howard has been replaced in the sequel by Don Cheadle, and he's livid about it. Says they broke his contract.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/us-m...ce-howard.html

I like Don Cheadle a lot, but I also like Howard, and I hate it when they change the actor behind a major character in the middle without a valid reason like death or life threatening illness/injury.

Do any of our experts have any inside info? Jason?

This has been out quite a while. It is in the news again because Terrance is throwing a fit again. Terrance wanted bigger money and the studios told him to take a hike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    This has been out quite a while. It is in the news again because Terrance is throwing a fit again. Terrance wanted bigger money and the studios told him to take a hike.
    Yup. He also, well, kinda sucked in the original. I did not find his portrayal at all interesting or compelling.

I would also argue that he simply was not a significant enough character in the first one for us to worry too much about someone else being in that role in the sequel.

--Jason "George Clooney and Val Kilmer were better as Batman than Michael Keaton, that's for sure" Evans

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

--Jason "George Clooney and Val Kilmer were better as Batman than Michael Keaton, that's for sure" Evans
    But those two Batman movies were much worse than the first two...

he wasn't that great in iron man....he was good in other stuff...

Eh, I was totally unimpressed by him in Iron Man... bland as heck. I thoroughly enjoy Don Cheadle and look forward to him being in the film. Actually finally saw "Talk to Me" recently and he was GREAT.

Really? I like Keaton far more than Kilmer or Clooney. They were a LITTLE better than Keaton as Wayne, but I thought he was better as the bat.