Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Status Check!

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

Status Check!

It's 45 minutes past midnight here in suburban Northern Va. It's raining cats and dogs right now, but the forecast is sunny and colder for this Sunday. Why? Because Chapel Hill is sucking up all the heat in the Mid-Atlantic as the Tarheels GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!

GO TO HELL, CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!!!!
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Here on the outskirts of Chapel Hell, I can hear the raindrops starting to sizzle as they hit the ground.

9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F

Hi,

I am not one who readily tells someone or something to "go to hell," but I make a point of telling Carolina that it can go STRAIGHT TO HELL...as someone on here told me the other day, "You know why the sky is Carolina Blue?" Well, that way we don't have to step in it!!

GO DUKE!!!

9F9F9F9F

Gthc, Gth

Here in Yokosuka, Japan (~ 45 miles Southeast of Tokyo) it is 1705 Friday evening and the weather is sunny and mild. I expect it to get frigid cold, over the weekened, as Chapel Hill sucks up all the heat and Carolina goes straight to HELL! I'm anxiously awaiting Monday morning.

Bob Green
    Yokosuka, Japan

'Twas I

Quote Originally Posted by Kewlswim View Post
    Hi,

I am not one who readily tells someone or something to "go to hell," but I make a point of telling Carolina that it can go STRAIGHT TO HELL...as someone on here told me the other day, "You know why the sky is Carolina Blue?" Well, that way we don't have to step in it!!

GO DUKE!!!

9F9F9F9F
    And yes, they CAN go straight to Hell!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Unusually warm here today in chapel hell itself, but despite todays temperature in the 70s, this is nothing compared to to how hot it is going to be on sunday when the dean dome is swallowed up by the earth and, once an for all, goes straight to hell.
    GO TO HELL CAROLINA GO TO HELL

here in east tennesee it went from shorts and t shirts to a chilly 41 (feels like 35). i will gladly accept the chill as carolina goes straight to hell!!!

In Lawrence, Kansas, the wind is whipping. The temperature has been falling for two days, and no matter what the meteorologists say, the reason is clear. All warm air is traveling at top speed on its way to Chapel Hill to assist in sending Carolina straight to hell!

Status Check

Have tornado watches here in Central Florida as a cold front moves in. Obviously a precurser to all the heat going to Chapel Hell.

It was SIXTY DEGREES here in DC today (Friday). The heat from extremely exothermic Chapel Hell must be expanding exponentially!

GTHC, GTH!!

Gtch

Saturday at 11:00 AM. Getting warmer here in Greensboro, NC, where the women should top NC State (sorry Kay) today, and be ready for Ebony Notalatta and her heinous friends tomorrow, if necessary. Reports are that Chapel Hell is starting to feel the heat as the Real university of North Carolina, the lovable Duke Blue Devils, should continue the slide for the smarmy Ole Roy bunch. 9f 9f 9f . They don't even deserve a capital F. Go Duke!!!! And may Ebony and Ty-Ty both be shedding tears out of their Children of the Corn-like eyes!!!

30 degrees F in Chicago. Much colder than hell.

GO TO HELL carolina

can someone please explain what "9F" is? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevilsBB View Post
    can someone please explain what "9F" is? thanks.
    Please see the sticky post, throatybeard's "Link to the DBR Handy Pocket Reference".

-jk

5:03 p.m. Sunday in aus

and it's 84 degrees and cloudy in Beverly Hills

8:36 Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by devildownunder View Post
    and it's 84 degrees and cloudy in Beverly Hills
    It is 67 in Deerfield Beach, FL and Chapel Hill is rising...

Go to Hell CarOlina!

It's a pretty sunny morning in Durham, and I am thinking it would be nice to spend this Sunday like last Sunday - watching BOTH UNC teams lose!

I woke up nervous and wondered why. Then, I recalled that is is game day. What the hell is wrong with me? I mean, I don't think K is going to put me in, and I am nervous 7 hours before tip off.
    "Just like you man. I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase." Omar Little

9F

currently 62 and rising in Winter Park, FL, but it will be rising faster and further in chapel hill as the holes head to hell!

Go Duke!