Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I actually thought Henson was pretty funny. Also interesting that Kelly played in Argentina.

You can't this too seriously. Remember the whole 'K v. Obama's Brackets' thing? I think it was just some HS kids showing their lighter side.

Sorry if it's already been asked, but is this game on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by CLT Devil View Post
    I actually thought Henson was pretty funny. Also interesting that Kelly played in Argentina.

You can't this too seriously. Remember the whole 'K v. Obama's Brackets' thing? I think it was just some HS kids showing their lighter side.

Sorry if it's already been asked, but is this game on TV?
    http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=25978

The Jordan Brand Classic will take place on Saturday, April 18 at 8 p.m. ET live on ESPN2 at Madison Square Garden.

The black jersey team, coached by Dan Hurley of St. Benedict's Prep (Newark, N.J.), roster will include: Kenny Boynton (Plantation, Fla.), Avery Bradley (Henderson, Nev.), Dominic Cheek (Jersey City, NJ), DeMarcus Cousins (Mobile, Ala.), Derrick Favors (Atlanta), Abdul Gaddy (Tacoma, Wash.), Jordan Hamilton (Compton, Calif.), John Henson (Tampa, Fla.), Lamont Jones (Mouth of Wilson, Va.), Ryan Kelly (Raleigh, N.C.), Alex Oriakhi (Tilton, N.H.), Durand Scott (New York).

The white jersey team, coached by Stu Vetter of Montrose Christian School (Rockville, Md.), roster will include: Keith Gallon (Mouth of Wilson, Va.), Xavier Henry (Oklahoma City), Marcus Jordan (Chicago), Wally Judge (Jacksonville, Fla.), Tommy Mason-Griffin ( Houston), Daniel Orton (Oklahoma City), Mason Plumlee (Arden, N.C.), Renardo Sidney (Los Angeles), John Wall (Raleigh, N.C.), Royce White (Minnetonka, Minn.), Jamil Wilson (Racine, Wis.), Mouphtauo Yarou (Rockville, Md.)

Let's be honest. Most of us probably read that interview looking for something to hate about Henson because he's going to Carolina. If he was one of our recruits or was going somewhere besides Chapel Hill he'd be a funny guy who was having a fun with the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Let's be honest. Most of us probably read that interview looking for something to hate about Henson because he's going to Carolina. If he was one of our recruits or was going somewhere besides Chapel Hill he'd be a funny guy who was having a fun with the interview.
    Henson has a very good wit and is very engaging. He is clearly going to be a quote machine and will generate a lot of bulletin board material. the scary thing is that he will likely back it up. He is very, very good and will get better. He and Davis will be a handful.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    He and Davis will be a handful.
    This probably belongs in another thread but this is the exact reason why I think it's crazy that people think the only way Duke will be successful is if they find a "banger". Neither Davis or Henson are "bangers" and yet they can be very effective, sometimes dominate, in the post because of their length and athleticism.

Quote Originally Posted by huied View Post
    Henson does seem like the annoying, obnoxious type. Here's to hoping Kelly goes 4-0 at UNC while Henson's there.
    1-0. One year for Henson.

I thought it was pretty hilarious in that espn chat the other week with Mason P. when he was ask if he had been working on his floor slap... gotta laugh when its earned.

Quote Originally Posted by mo.st.dukie View Post
    This probably belongs in another thread but this is the exact reason why I think it's crazy that people think the only way Duke will be successful is if they find a "banger". Neither Davis or Henson are "bangers" and yet they can be very effective, sometimes dominate, in the post because of their length and athleticism.
    Interesting point but I'd also like to point out that these guys would also be the "athletic" guy we're looking for. Patterson is a banger but Monroe not so much. We're not looking for bangers necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by SupaDave View Post
    Interesting point but I'd also like to point out that these guys would also be the "athletic" guy we're looking for. Patterson is a banger but Monroe not so much. We're not looking for bangers necessarily.
    The Plumlees certainly fit the bill, though and while Mason might not be quite as far along in his development as Henson, yet, he's got the potential. It will also be interesting to see how much of a leap Miles makes from freshman year to sophomore year.