Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well the sentiment has always been that Knight was heavily leaning towards Florida but a couple of articles recently stated that it was not the case according to his former AAU coach and other sources. He actually named Duke and a few schools when asked about his future. But he is waiting til he gets serious about his choice supposedly. He should be priority 1B after Barnes.

As for Josh Smith, again the prevailing notion and also articles have said he is most likely to end up at UCLA. who knows? I think we should be trying hard as hell to get that sorely needed inside beast we havent had since Williams. Sorry but the Plumlees are not going to be the answer...

Anyway IMO the 2010 class is pretty good as it stands now but not great. If we add Barnes the class could be very very good; add Knight on top of that and it would be outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by dubayuw View Post
    Im pretty sure he eliminated Duke as an option. He narrowed it down to his top four and Duke wasnt included. We are recruiting the Oak Hills PG though, his name is Lamont something.
    Lamont "Momo" Jones is the pgs name and also i just looked at our recruiting page on ESPN and saw that Barnes was not on our intrested prospects. Is this just ESPN being slow or is there something i am not seeing

Quote Originally Posted by dukeballer2294 View Post
    Lamont "Momo" Jones is the pgs name and also i just looked at our recruiting page on ESPN and saw that Barnes was not on our intrested prospects. Is this just ESPN being slow or is there something i am not seeing
    They are slow.

Quote Originally Posted by brooknon View Post
    Well the sentiment has always been that Knight was heavily leaning towards Florida but a couple of articles recently stated that it was not the case according to his former AAU coach and other sources. He actually named Duke and a few schools when asked about his future. But he is waiting til he gets serious about his choice supposedly. He should be priority 1B after Barnes.
    I really hope we get Barnes, but at the rate we're going with PGs, we need either Knight or Irving for 2010 very badly.