James Johnson of Wake Going Pro

http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/...s_04-04-09.txt

Good player; not a big surprise.

Will other Deacs declare?

Probably a good move considering he is already 22. I'm a little bit surprised though he is going to sign an agent so quickly.

I really think others will follow and have thought this since midway through the season. James Johnson IMO could be the best potential pro that Wake has. He is a man child and can shoot and is good with the ball in both areas of the court. I feel like Aminu will have no choice based off most of the draft boards is somewhere in the lottery and the fact that coming back couldn't really help from a stock stand point. Teague may just follow and many have him pegged to be a great prospect as well but it seems like many guards like him kind of go and disappear but I could be wrong.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Thanks for the link Roy. This is not surprising. A big hole for Wake to fill, and the hole gets drastically bigger if Aminu and Teague follow him. Wake would be back in rebuild mode.

Great news for us...

Johnson was one of my favorite players in the ACC...

He was, in my opinion, the best offensive rebounder in the ACC...I loved watching him play (except against Duke), and I will not miss playing him, just miss watching him...

Good luck James...