Rocky Road isn't just ice cream.

One has only to read this OTB recently to see plenty of examples of joy and fun juxtaposed with heartbreak. That's as it should be 'cause that's life. The important thing is how we have all responded to one another's concerns and worries and celebrations. We don't always get it right at first, but generally things are worked out. And I think, on the whole, this is a pretty human and amazing crowd.

I'm so proud of us.
    Love, Ima

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Love the post Ima. And you've made me hungry for ice cream. Two good things in one night. Thanks for the smile.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    One has only to read this OTB recently to see plenty of examples of joy and fun juxtaposed with heartbreak. That's as it should be 'cause that's life. The important thing is how we have all responded to one another's concerns and worries and celebrations. We don't always get it right at first, but generally things are worked out. And I think, on the whole, this is a pretty human and amazing crowd.

I'm so proud of us.
    Love, Ima
    Ima,

You are a true gem. I can't wait to meet you in person on one of my visits.

Stay beautiful,
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post

I'm so proud of us.
    Love, Ima
    Thanks for the post. It is nice to share. Off topic is my favorite for this reason.