Duke Basketball 08-09 Highlight Video

I decided I would make a video with most of the Duke highlights this year. Some of the video quality is really bad, but sorry, it's the best I could do. Hope you guys enjoy watching it. It was really fun to make.

I never say this about youtube mixes that people keep making, but that was awesome. You really did get most of the great moments from the season. It wasn't all just dunks and a lot of the highlights you included were huge momentum-type plays or great celebrations.

Great Job!

I have to admit though, it made me a little sad to watch. We really were a good team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I decided I would make a video with most of the Duke highlights this year. Some of the video quality is really bad, but sorry, it's the best I could do. Hope you guys enjoy watching it. It was really fun to make.
    Good job I enjoyed it. Thank you.

Very well done! Excellent job! It will be interesting to compare your video to the one that the staff will put together for the Men's Bball banquet in late April. (Mickey Krzyzewski used to put it together, but I believe she has passed on that duty to the video staff.)

There's only one play missing that I was looking for - Zoubek's steal and 1/2 court drive to the bucket for a "butter roll" basket!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Great video. This season went by way too fast.

Thank you so much.

That will go a long way toward keeping the memories alive for me and my son until next season.
    The Gordog

I still can't bear to watch it yet, but maybe, over the summer, when the roster is set, college football hasn't started yet, and we're in the middle of the MLB season, I'll come back to it. Thanks for putting it together!

Well done! Thanks!

Excellent job. I'll second BITF's concern about Youtube mixes but I really enjoyed yours. I am looking to if Blue Devil Planet comes out with a year end top plays. I do miss those basketball banquets. Haven't been to one since '89 when Mickey was still doing the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    There's only one play missing that I was looking for - Zoubek's steal and 1/2 court drive to the bucket for a "butter roll" basket!
    I'm pretty sure it was in there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueintheFace View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was in there.
    Ya i put it in there but I cut the beginning of it so you may not have seen it. It begins at 2:20

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Very well done! Excellent job! It will be interesting to compare your video to the one that the staff will put together for the Men's Bball banquet in late April.
    Something tells me there's might be just a little bit better

Something tells me there's might be just a little bit better
    that all depends on the music they use... their track record is suspect on that front

Here's a link to DBP's top moments from the season. It's just a list, not a video yet.