Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prayers for Devildeac and family

Devildeac Senior, Mr. Charles Emery, 89, died unexpectedly at his home in Raleigh sometime in the last 72 hours, while the Devildeacs were on their trip out west. He died peacefully of natural causes while watching TV sitting in his favorite chair. Arrangements have yet to be made, but there will be a visitation and funeral in Raleigh in the week to come. You can watch the Raleigh paper for the notice and of course it will be posted here when details are known.

Devildeac will be taking a hiatus from posting but will check in and read the boards on occassion over the next several days. Please post your messages, prayers and vibes here.

I met Mr. Emery on several occassions, usually connected with going to Duke games with Devildeac. He was a warm, vibrant man, full of love for his family and all he knew, and always had a smile on his face. He will be missed.

Our heartfelt prayers, condolences and love to the entire Devildeac family, many of whom post on the boards.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

I am sorry for your loss. Praying from VA for the Devildeac's and family.

My condolences to DevilDeac and family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Devildeac, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

ArkieDukie

We're so sorry.

Tenderly, may time heal your sorrow.
    Gently, may friends ease your pain.
    Softly, may peace replace heartache.
    And may warmest memories remain.

Love to you all,
    Ima and her family

Daryl, Joy and family,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. He was a very blessed man to have you as his son. I imagine that you feel blessed to have had him as your dad. Please know that I will hold all of you in my thoughts and prayers in the days and weeks to come.

Love and hugs,

Cathy

DD, I believe I met your dad at one of last years earlier brunchgates, and I am so glad I had the opportunity. Mrs Jarhead and I send our prayers at this very sad time.

So sorry for your loss DD and family. We are sending prayers from our family to yours.

DD, condolences to you and your family..

I'm so sorry to learn this truly sad news. Daryl and Joy, you and your family will be in my prayers.

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family during this sad and difficult time.

devildeac and your family,
    I am so sorry for your loss. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
    Tilly and Knights 68

DD, I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. My condolences to you and your whole familiy.

Devildeac,

My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your father.

Brian(YBT)

Devildeac and the Devildeac family,

I'm so sorry for your loss. May your memories comfort you through this difficult time. You are all in my prayers.

Barbara (DukieInKansas)

DD, Mrs. DD & Family,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know I'm thinking of you during this difficult time.

Love,
    Sue

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Very sorry to hear about your loss DD. I never met him, but I know he raised a good son who values his family. My thoughts to you and your entire household.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Very sorry for your loss devildeac, God be with you.

With deepest sympathies, may God turn tears of sorrow into diamonds of memories.

Prayers and best wishes from me and mine.

I lost several close family members a few years ago, and my wife lost five last year, so we know what you're going through. Take care. The love and closeness of family is the best thing for you right now. We'll be here when you need us.